Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal p-server erstellt kollegen können nicht connecten!!!

Discussion on Cabal p-server erstellt kollegen können nicht connecten!!! within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal p-server erstellt kollegen können nicht connecten!!!

Hello, I have trouble following my cabal server now. I can from home pc (where the database) is connect it, my colleague not only can you help me? 192.168.1.96 CentOS have to have internal serverlist and changed ... also have my Hamachi ip (5.216.60.41) is amended but not hope you can help me where the problem lies!
My world and login config Is it to look and DOWNLOAD!

My windows (database) ip is 192.168.1.95 ports are also free! Please help me.

Old 05/06/2009, 20:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroCool123er View Post
Hello, I have trouble following my cabal server now. I can from home pc (where the database) is connect it, my colleague not only can you help me? 192.168.1.96 CentOS have to have internal serverlist and changed ... also have my Hamachi ip (5.216.60.41) is amended but not hope you can help me where the problem lies!
My world and login config Is it to look and DOWNLOAD!

My windows (database) ip is 192.168.1.95 ports are also free! Please help me.

u need to post full LogFiles.

But first check the syntax of GAMEDB -> cabal_sp_newchar
Then follow the Guide from rage. forum, how to install hamachi on centOS maschines.
If ur successfully done, change all IPs to centOS hamachi IP.
change all IPs in odbc.ini to hamachi windows IP (DB).

now check in all inis if the db access (DB- ID and PW) is correct.

Finally delete ur Logs, use the command "service cabal restart" and check the LogFiles again. If u get still errors post the Logfiles here

gl
Old 05/07/2009, 16:20   #3

HEHE Thanks Thanks
Old 05/07/2009, 16:21   #4

Hi Thanks I did it with Hamachi hinbekommen!
But thank me that they have helped

MFG: FWH