Can u make the new created characters to Class Rank 19 and Honor Rank 10? I think it will be good, to many players are bored doing the quest all the time, and I guess if u make it possible many player will play on your server. Because most of other players are looking for a fun server.
Can u make the new created characters to Class Rank 19 and Honor Rank 10? I think it will be good, to many players are bored doing the quest all the time, and I guess if u make it possible many player will play on your server. Because most of other players are looking for a fun server.
Just my suggestion bro.
We will add this maybe, when the RR Server coming. Need to discuss it with my team.
and again ! about all items and lags and problems ! the server has just started its been online less than 24hours.. we are working on improving it more and more as the players request ... just give us time and we will get everything perfect
Can u make the new created characters to Class Rank 19 and Honor Rank 10? I think it will be good, to many players are bored doing the quest all the time, and I guess if u make it possible many player will play on your server. Because most of other players are looking for a fun server.
Reset System wil be applied when we finished the system for it(Rates getting increased).
There will be 2 Servers: 1 with RR and one without RR you wont loose any progress when the other Server will be online.
Just how much reset will be applied ???
(hope until we get 1 hit kill that may be good)
Reset System wil be applied when we finished the system for it(Rates getting increased).
There will be 2 Servers: 1 with RR and one without RR you wont loose any progress when the other Server will be online.
Just how much reset will be applied ???
(hope until we get 1 hit kill that may be good)
We try to balance it so you guys dont get 1 hitted. And i dont know how many Resets will be there. We still discuss it.
[Release]Serenity Cabal Bypass 12/31/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 27 Replies Sry but its private. im not allowed to release it. im still hacking there :d
i will just publish the xor keys and magickey everytime in this list http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-pserver-dis cussions-questions/2165206-some-xor-keys-magickeys .html
can be closed Acid :)
Serenity Gamers Cabal 11/18/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies Hello all who is reading. I want to ask if anyone have Serenity Gamers Cabal Bypass or can make it plyz share with me, thanx a lot!:handsdown:
Serenity Cabal Online (Back) 10/18/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 15 Replies I Think The Server Has Been Advertised Here Before , if So, I'ma Have To Ask An Staff Here To Delete The post Please
We Are Advertistin Here Our Reopening Of Serenity Cabal !
Fetures :
Exp - x1500
Reborns - x1500
Alz - x180
Drop Rate - x3
Defualt Maps + Dungeons
RELEASE Serenity Cabal bypass 08/01/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 32 Replies RELEASE Serenity Cabal bypass
How to use:
1. Extract the archive to 'Serenity Cabal' folder and overwrite everything
2. Run with hack bit
Quote:
How to -> Enable Effect:
Ctrl + Shit + Alt + 1 = Set Max SP up to 25000