Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Serenity Cabal Online EP8

Discussion on [Release]Serenity Cabal Online EP8 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/11/2013, 00:10   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGFreeZe View Post
you know im going to ban you after i find ur acc id right?
Chill Chrome lol
i just donated and purchased BB+, i dont use hax anymore
i love the server now lol
Old 03/11/2013, 07:47   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcENek0 View Post
Lol the rates on the Website says only 500x exp .. here 1500x.. hellooo?
Rates on website isnt updating because im making a better website so didnt have time to check anything actually on the current site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetroPH View Post
Chill Chrome lol
i just donated and purchased BB+, i dont use hax anymore
i love the server now lol
Thanks for another easyer clue to find your ID and ban you dosnt matter if you are donator , staff , *** ,animal ,lesbian , gay(LOL EPIC FAIL! Lesbian and Gay is kinda the same Pff) , normal human . anything xD you tell people to hack in my server = you get banned even if you have donated 1000$ or 10000$ or even 100000$ , i dont care about the money i have enough
Old 03/11/2013, 10:35   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some123 View Post
Rates on website isnt updating because im making a better website so didnt have time to check anything actually on the current site...

Thanks for another easyer clue to find your ID and ban you dosnt matter if you are donator , staff , *** ,animal ,lesbian , gay(LOL EPIC FAIL! Lesbian and Gay is kinda the same Pff) , normal human . anything xD you tell people to hack in my server = you get banned even if you have donated 1000$ or 10000$ or even 100000$ , i dont care about the money i have enough

easy Chrome lol, im your donator now you should love me

hacking is only part of my posted option lol, Blessing Bead is still the magic, dont get mad, i just advertised Serenity from other servers
Old 03/11/2013, 11:17   #244

Quote:

easy Chrome lol, im your donator now you should love me

hacking is only part of my posted option lol, Blessing Bead is still the magic, dont get mad, i just advertised Serenity from other servers
get me 50 daily more players who will play everyday and be active (actual players) and will pm me in forum that you called them here and i will not ban you
Old 03/11/2013, 12:01   #245

Quote:
get me 50 daily more players who will play everyday and be active (actual players) and will pm me in forum that you called them here and i will not ban you
Some people can say that Love is free, but all I see is it ain't.
What did you expect from elitePvPers? The motto is "play less and get more".
What JetroPH did was "hacked less and cared more".
You should try adding more future rather than features for your players.
eXtreme didn't have customs like yours, but see what happened.
You can ban him once, but banning him twice is not going to happen.
All I can see is a worthy player who has learned his lesson and he is asking for forgiveness.

#FreeJetro
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2013, 12:56   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinukage View Post
Some people can say that Love is free, but all I see is it ain't.
What did you expect from elitePvPers? The motto is "play less and get more".
What JetroPH did was "hacked less and cared more".
You should try adding more future rather than features for your players.
eXtreme didn't have customs like yours, but see what happened.
You can ban him once, but banning him twice is not going to happen.
All I can see is a worthy player who has learned his lesson and he is asking for forgiveness.

#FreeJetro
i forgive him for hacking but now he is tellin people to hack thats a deffrent thing :3
Old 03/11/2013, 13:29   #247

You dont get it Chrome didnt you???

Quote:
1. Hack - do Chaos Arena 1-6 use wallhack and AOE, tuts for making a dll is available here in epvp just use search engine (Its very risky doing hax in this server, there gms monitoring all dungeons and maps BUT if u know what-to-do then do it at your own risk) Ok i give 1 exa,ple of what-to-do.. remember these GM's are human they sleep, u have to do some recon lol. Before, im doing hax at 11am-5pm GMT+8 because 5am-10:30am Tri-Edge is online and 6pm throught the night active GM's are doing Screenshots lol.
Although i add hacking in my option i still give them a warning. I also gave you a hint when "Clever Hackers" do hax in ur server lol.

I hack but u cant find hacklogs in my acct, just like i said i have an Auto-DC whenever a GM in in my Chars specified radius. My dll is self-made and i dont share it eventhough lot of ppl pm me for that.

I quit playing recently due to less ppl are playing in your server for a very lo exp. I told u that coz i care lol.. and now u make exp x1500 many ppl are playing now so i came back with 70 players from Extreme. :

Quote:
im not that stupid to pm you how many i palyers i invited lol.
im not excpecting a reward for calling 100+ ppl, even if you promise to give me sets rewards i still not reveal my account, im not afraid to be banned i just love to play Hide & Seek lol
but now i stopped hacking because i have now BB+, the magic is in the BB+ lol

Now to set it straight for Chrome to have peace of mind:

Im inviting all ppl to play Serenity Cabal, Its the best ep8 pserver now with ep10 skills and lots of customized items & drops.. No need to hack just buy Blessing Bead Plus, its 100x better tahn hack!!

Happy Chrome???
Old 03/11/2013, 16:40   #248

Quote:
You dont get it Chrome didnt you???

Although i add hacking in my option i still give them a warning. I also gave you a hint when "Clever Hackers" do hax in ur server lol.

I hack but u cant find hacklogs in my acct, just like i said i have an Auto-DC whenever a GM in in my Chars specified radius. My dll is self-made and i dont share it eventhough lot of ppl pm me for that.

I quit playing recently due to less ppl are playing in your server for a very lo exp. I told u that coz i care lol.. and now u make exp x1500 many ppl are playing now so i came back with 70 players from Extreme. :

im not that stupid to pm you how many i palyers i invited lol.
im not excpecting a reward for calling 100+ ppl, even if you promise to give me sets rewards i still not reveal my account, im not afraid to be banned i just love to play Hide & Seek lol

Now to set it straight for Chrome to have peace of mind:

Im inviting all ppl to play Serenity Cabal, Its the best ep8 pserver now with ep10 skills and lots of customized items & drops.. No need to hack just buy Blessing Bead Plus, its 100x better tahn hack!!

Happy Chrome???
now im starting to like you a bit xD
Old 03/11/2013, 17:58   #249

The last 20 post has "***-kissing" written all over them...
Old 03/11/2013, 22:32   #250

on reborn server u start with cr 19?
Old 03/11/2013, 23:59   #251

u start like on the original server with nothing than the noob eq and the little amount of pots/stones.
nothing special u have to do all CR yourself but its not that hard or? XD
and buying an bb+ from another player isnt hard i can gain 1b in an half day of farming
Old 03/12/2013, 00:34   #252

Quote:
Originally Posted by riku9090 View Post
u start like on the original server with nothing than the noob eq and the little amount of pots/stones.
nothing special u have to do all CR yourself but its not that hard or? XD
and buying an bb+ from another player isnt hard i can gain 1b in an half day of farming
thats just because of arcane trace XDD
hahaha, ok everybody will farm arcane, now that you mention it, start to feel a little bit boom of prices that's in AH and everybody will sell OP item, expect some changes in upgrade cores from 1kk to 10kk (or even more, 30kk)

unless Chrome change drop rates in Arcane
(forcium item to premium entry is better replacement of it)
Old 03/12/2013, 06:33   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by 025025 View Post
The best private server atuality is Fallen Cabal.
No Offense but Serenity is much better 1000x fold. GTFO
Old 03/12/2013, 07:34   #254

[EVENT]

You think you deserve to get free amazing prize from Serenity GamerZ - Cabal Online? PROOVE IT!

Starting from 1/4/2013 until 1/5/2013 keep us number 1 top site at XtremeTop100 / GTop100 / ArenaTop100 ( One Of These) and I (Admin Chrome) promise to reward all players with 15,000 SG Coins and 1 Week of cheap donations for SG Coins which will be in the rate of [1$=5,000 SG Coins] , Also all players will be rewarded with extra 30 Reborns on each character.

[Serenity GamerZ Does not care of the way that you people are going to get us to number 1 , you can send links all over the world you can post in your facebook , you can do whatever you want ! the rule is : NO RULES!]

Event Ends & Rewards Will be Given at 3/5/2013
[Admin]Chrome

(Original Post Found at the forum , News&Events Section)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2013, 15:55   #255

Quote:
listen kiddo , fallen cabal 100% Sucks and for sure not better than my server fallen cabal is just a lame Asian server hosted on someones computer ( i dont have anything against Asians ) and with a website that is Too easy to hack... now if you dont want to see Fallen CABAL offline for the rest of the Private Servers Life you better get the hell out of my topic and stop talkin about other servers in SERENITY CABAL Topic ! if you want to compare the server go make your own topic and then i will replay and prove AGAIN that serenity is much better than your lame server ^^
Youre totally overreacting, kid. Just because some random advertises another server in your topic you start threatening with hacking a server. Why dont you grow up and report this post to a mod. I am in no way favoring fallen cabal, but your behaviour about hacking is just plain childish. I hope you get hacked one day yourself, and not some just some scripts that crash a pserver but your real bank account etc. and then you will hopefully stop with your online threats. Threats are a whole different level than flaming/insulting and in no way tolerable.
Closed Thread