Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Serenity Cabal Online EP8

Discussion on [Release]Serenity Cabal Online EP8 within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/05/2013, 07:40   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAbySs View Post
are you BARAIN DAMANGE OR JUST STUPID ? ...Package #2 : this package contains 1 Costume of your Choice , 1 Pet of your Choice , Forcium Set and Weapons +7 2 Slots 17% (Sword or Magic AMP) for 40 US Dollars.... In my opinion 17% is OP... and PANZA.. u say that u didn't kill anyone ? so why at the vikalitan you was killing CAPS ?... just saying
Edit: so if they are sponsors they will not use that set in PVP/PVE/WAR right ? ...why did they get sets then if they can't use ? u make me laugh... I seen those sponsors doing DUNGEONS/WAR/PVP with their OP ITEMS... so u 're full of ****..
17% is not a ******* OP and those sponser did NOT be in any war,TG,Dungeons,Boss .. they get the sets for fun and even so its none of ur ******* bussiness why they have OP when they are not killin u or taking ur place in the ranking or any other ****! if they did PVP WAR DUNGEONS then show me photos .. lets go.. prove it
Old 03/05/2013, 10:29   #182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some123 View Post
17% is not a ******* OP and those sponser did NOT be in any war,TG,Dungeons,Boss .. they get the sets for fun and even so its none of ur ******* bussiness why they have OP when they are not killin u or taking ur place in the ranking or any other ****! if they did PVP WAR DUNGEONS then show me photos .. lets go.. prove it
I don't care so.. I do not have to prove anything... just want to say that there are ppl with OP set... and they say it will be not... as I say... I was in party with PANZA at vikalitan... he used his power killing the boss... also I was with him on WAR... he CALLED in just 10 min...
Old 03/05/2013, 13:15   #183

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Discuss in a polite way or I start to hand out infractions.
Old 03/05/2013, 14:33   #184

i played this server for almost 3 days but got stuck on level 172. the EXP is too low for a RB server. Not too friendly for newbies, u need to donate for BB+ to make RR. Theres only 1 voting site. For me this is a "Pay To Win Server" not good for normal players, peace out!
Old 03/05/2013, 18:43   #185

Ya'll hate and QQ, this is a reborn server. 17% isn't op.
Us as normal players get the same chance being that strong for free (As in reborns)
Once you reach a high number or Reborns just pwn them

They made the server so easy so idk what you guys complain about, SERENITY RULES.
Old 03/05/2013, 19:10   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenStar View Post
Us as normal players get the same chance being that strong for free (As in reborns)

They made the server so easy so idk what you guys complain about, SERENITY RULES.
You really think 17% isn't op just see,the gear have 6 item 2 weap and 4 armour
6x17=102% AMP
normal ppl maybe get only armour with amp no helm 3 item with 7%
3x7=21% AMP
102%-21%=81% AMP
if u have the same rb in pvp you think win with less than 81% of amp.
Old 03/05/2013, 20:22   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by siguer View Post
You really think 17% isn't op just see,the gear have 6 item 2 weap and 4 armour
6x17=102% AMP
normal ppl maybe get only armour with amp no helm 3 item with 7%
3x7=21% AMP
102%-21%=81% AMP
if u have the same rb in pvp you think win with less than 81% of amp.
FYI Kid.. i saw some players who have 17% amps without donating ... and btw our Drops isnt ready .. players will get around 14% amps by drops i guess
Old 03/05/2013, 20:42   #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGFreeZe View Post
FYI Kid.. i saw some players who have 17% amps without donating ... and btw our Drops isnt ready .. players will get around 14% amps by drops i guess
who have 17% w/o donating i never see one only iCandy and he get it with donation and he still play tg.Take screen shot who ppl have 17% amp and show here i wanna see.And boost the hp x1000 on all guardian and bases is a **** how ppl with high rb make call in 5min in all tg.
Old 03/06/2013, 00:40   #189

Quote:

its impossible to reborn without bb+. naothr chance is to party with players with bb+ but some of them dont want to, believe me guys EXP IS VERY FCKN LOW!
Old 03/06/2013, 00:55   #190

the items from the cash shop(npc´s) are really expensive such as upgrade crystal low 300k coins
and atm there is only 1vote/12h that gives you 100coins xD.
and for every reborn you have to pay 30 coins.
but the first 10-20reborn are very hard but then its easy as hell.
Old 03/06/2013, 02:59   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucielago View Post
its very very fckin hard as hell.. players in this server are only 10-20 online lol, all donator bought BB+. I suggest we wait for X30's server, Serenity is full of shit GM's, Admin's & Staffs. OP items at shop, Edited characters online, .....for us its a FRAUD server

Look another character just pop-up having 500+ reborns WTF!!

imbalanced server lol!
Ever heard of donating for reborns ?

If there's anyone "popping up with " more reborns then its because they donated for it what the fuzz are you complaning about.

You're just mad bro. And why is everyone b!tching about 1-3 people that have a donator set ? They paid for it, with their own money, only because of them the server costs will be taken care of and they can improve their machines more.

I'm glad that there are even donators, because they do dungeons, and put cool items in auction house

And please they only have 2 ingame GM'S that only have GM characters, that actually give a fuzz and ban hackers, not like simp and mystery.

Also just like Freeze said, if there's anyone else besides the ones that donated for a set, then those are the ones who sponsor the server.

I mean if you Sponsor/pay Server bills, means your paying for it, then let them have some reborns/items whatever, who cares 2-3 people out of 70 online (and growing).

And I like how you say "For Us" you're the only one being a drama queen brah.
Old 03/06/2013, 03:15   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy2 View Post

WE ARE NOT MYSTERY/SIMP a corrupted server. Our ItemShop is with normal fancy items no 7 amp items or anything like this.
OH YES! A FRAUD!

Quote:
Ever heard of donating for reborns ?

If there's anyone "popping up with " more reborns then its because they donated for it what the fuzz are you complaning about.

You're just mad bro. And why is everyone b!tching about 1-3 people that have a donator set ? They paid for it, with their own money, only because of them the server costs will be taken care of and they can improve their machines more.

I'm glad that there are even donators, because they do dungeons, and put cool items in auction house

And please they only have 2 ingame GM'S that only have GM characters, that actually give a fuzz and ban hackers, not like simp and mystery.

Also just like Freeze said, if there's anyone else besides the ones that donated for a set, then those are the ones who sponsor the server.

I mean if you Sponsor/pay Server bills, means your paying for it, then let them have some reborns/items whatever, who cares 2-3 people out of 70 online (and growing).

And I like how you say "For Us" you're the only one being a drama queen brah.
U just post it lol, A PAY TO WIN SERVER! THANKS

lol at "growing"
Old 03/06/2013, 03:23   #193

Dude you either can't read or you didn't get your milk today.

Do you actually understand what "One Time Donation" stands for? I think you don't.

You're fuzzing about the server, but your still playing. hahaha ppl like you are so funny.

Here's an example, you had a donator set, or donated for reborns you would probably be like "Hey noobs dont qq server is real cool and easy" so get your **** straight, have a good one bro.
Old 03/06/2013, 03:32   #194

Quote:
Dude you either can't read or you didn't get your milk today.

Do you actually understand what "One Time Donation" stands for? I think you don't.

You're fuzzing about the server, but your still playing. hahaha ppl like you are so funny.

Here's an example, you had a donator set, or donated for reborns you would probably be like "Hey noobs dont qq server is real cool and easy" so get your **** straight, have a good one bro.
i quit playing after i confirmed it was a fraud server... i lol SG admin have many ALTS here

today my 8 guildmates from RaWSide quitted too... growing huh lol?
Old 03/06/2013, 03:35   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucielago View Post
i quit playing after i confirmed it was a fraud server... i lol SG admin have many ALTS here
Another person that thinks, he knows everything.
Another person that is hating because you make a big deal out of nothing.

I really hope for you that you find a server where you get everything for free.
Because you're obviously one of these players that don't wanna do ****.

Dance in ****** ice, and already have the best items <- I bet this is what you call a "good server"

peace bro.
Closed Thread