Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'll appreciate it if you read.

Discussion on I'll appreciate it if you read. within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'll appreciate it if you read.

Hey, i'm playing cabal for 1 year now and i have experience in it then i heard about private servers, so i tried them out and they are quite awesome, and i have C#/visual basic/HTML/PS Int./Pro. experience, so i was hopping if i can find a tutorial to explain how to make my own private server. i won't screw it up lol :3
Thanks for reading.
Old 01/16/2013, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ►™SuperE™◄ View Post
Hey, i'm playing cabal for 1 year now and i have experience in it then i heard about private servers, so i tried them out and they are quite awesome, and i have C#/visual basic/HTML/PS Int./Pro. experience, so i was hopping if i can find a tutorial to explain how to make my own private server. i won't screw it up lol :3
Thanks for reading.
try/google rage.zone forums