Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Altar of Siena B1f

Discussion on Altar of Siena B1f within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Altar of Siena B1f

hi guys. I just wanna ask if theres a shortcut on having the predius bracelet? i can enter the roon doing only the quest it needed, but the chest containing predius not there.. so any guide on AoS1 using wallhack for prideus bracelets?
Old 10/23/2012, 23:55   #2

jus kill weak umpra then do the quest...AFTER KILLING WEAK UMPRA CLICK ON THE ALTAR THEN PROCEED TO THE SECRET ROOM AND BOOOMMM.. PRIDEUS WILL DROP AT A RANDOM RATE... WISH IT HELPS ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2012, 10:47   #3

nice.. thanks dude..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SIENA Short Cut Quest using WH..
08/25/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Can someone PM me the fastest way to respawn SIENNA using wallhack?
give me some tips in altar of siena :(
05/10/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
i want do lvl fast in altar of siena using AoE of cabal rider.. what monster can i get high exp? im only lvl 135.. please give me some tips on how to level fast :( thanks
SIENA, The Queen in IPU Cabal
01/04/2010 - Private Server - 0 Replies
http://img.iplayunlimited.com/external/queen.jpg Come, visit us now, and simply enjoy the most updated Cabal server. Do not miss it! We are waiting for you! Web: Cabal Online: Siena the Queen - IplayUnlimited.com Forum: IplayUnlimited - Powered by vBulletin Facebook: Unlimited Cabal | Facebook
Gm warning!! -[GM]Siena-
12/03/2009 - Dekaron - 44 Replies
Siena is currently on Kalibus baning hackers all over the maps and servers! My friend got banded on blades 10 min ago- blades My other good friend got banded for spawn hacking on oread-Kalibus Theres more known banded hackers
[GM]SIENA
11/27/2009 - Dekaron - 27 Replies
SIENA BANNED my pt in oread in massive spam image for GM !!! http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6454/gm2i.jpg