You last visited: Today at 08:06
Advertisement
Theft Games EP8 - Cabal Private Server
Discussion on Theft Games EP8 - Cabal Private Server within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.
10/23/2012, 04:05
#61
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 59
i got global.enc corrupt, I used the patch on PH server ^.^
10/23/2012, 08:16
#62
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 416
Received Thanks: 63
Can you creat a forum it will be betetr to post / report somthing in it please
10/23/2012, 10:30
#63
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 37
We will make today a forum, thanks for help searching bugs.
10/23/2012, 10:39
#64
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by
genpaolo
i got global.enc corrupt, I used the patch on PH server ^.^
Don't use PH client, at worst, use Mystery, though ours is better.
10/23/2012, 10:40
#65
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 45
The server looks nice. I hope it won't be like Mystery/SIMP.
10/23/2012, 12:23
#66
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 32
rates?
10/23/2012, 13:50
#67
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 45
If I'm right then:
Exp: between 500 and 1000
SkillExp: ^same
Alz: between 30-100
It's higher than Mystery,and SIMP, so. I'm on 40lvl,and I played 1hr maybe.
10/23/2012, 14:51
#68
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 361
Received Thanks: 56
Well.Waiting forum now.Got a big list of bugs lol....
Btw GM if u read this,please solve somehow lv65 quest find younger brother ;\ I cant go there lvl up scenario and we cant do alz for upgrades min...
10/23/2012, 18:36
#69
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Bypass method patched, 1lvl char 20cr patched .
I think it will be realy nice server w/o hackers.
10/23/2012, 20:05
#70
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 144
Received Thanks: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by
cryt3k89
Bypass method patched, 1lvl char 20cr patched .
I think it will be realy nice server w/o hackers.
classrank hack patched, but not the bypass method.
10/23/2012, 20:43
#71
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 3
server work ? im going try it :P
10/23/2012, 21:28
#72
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
haha..here come again with new server...is this server same admin at mystery/simp..
10/23/2012, 21:30
#73
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 3
nvm but its worth play there ?
10/23/2012, 22:00
#74
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
haha..its not worth...if this is same admin mybe it will same host...so it will lagg like hell...
plus smystery/simp admin is too lazy monitor in-game....but it is "if"..i hope its not...hope this server is different admin from that 2 server...
10/23/2012, 22:11
#75
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 37
Im not the admin of mystery or simp servers, our team is completly different.
(About the forum, we are still working on it, we will try make it online for tomorrow)
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:06 .