No offense but i think the drop rates on this server sucks.
It's like hunting items on official server. Maybe admin should make it a bit more higher.
It's not easy to quest BSLV-UP because it's not easy to find EOD B2F (Or im the only one who had bad luck? >.<)
Why Theft is Better?:
1. no lags (ping same like on EU)
2. no hacks (becosue owner of server very well know how it all work and know how to block it)
3. free warps
4. story quest bug fixed
5. customed CSHOP: MapPart/RS/SOD for ALZ and HP/MP Potion so in all Place, when you don't have MP or HP potions you will buy it w/o shout on L Chat: Plz send me HP Potion.
6. Remote Shop Card for 1alz.
7. Shape/Discs Lv2 in CSHOP
What owners of Theft will make ppl come here?
1. Pernament 2x Drop.
Why Theft is Better?:
1. no lags (ping same like on EU)
2. no hacks (becosue owner of server very well know how it all work and know how to block it)
3. free warps
4. story quest bug fixed
5. customed CSHOP: MapPart/RS/SOD for ALZ and HP/MP Potion so in all Place, when you don't have MP or HP potions you will buy it w/o shout on L Chat: Plz send me HP Potion.
6. Remote Shop Card for 1alz.
7. Shape/Discs Lv2 in CSHOP
What owners of Theft will make ppl come here?
1. Pernament 2x Drop.
These things were the the pros,let me tell the cons.
1: Actually there are 2 other servers with ep7 files.
2: SIMP has higher,and better rates,included drop,and drop/mob rate.
3: There will be hackers too.
4: A long time ago when the ep3 pservers came out, do you remember? (elitecabal,unlimited cabal,and the others.) And now, they made one server. It's weird, and I think there isn't much different between Theft,and Mystery. de javu, because there was no different between Unlimited,and Elite cabal neither.
Again: I'm not against Theft Cabal. I just think you should give something to the players,to play on your server. Like unlimited did. They made a system,to invite ppl,and they gave 2k cc for one invite. I think that was the greatest idea ever. It's just my personal view. I hope you won't fail with the server!
These things were the the pros,let me tell the cons.
1: Actually there are 2 other servers with ep7 files.
2: SIMP has higher,and better rates,included drop,and drop/mob rate.
3: There will be hackers too.
4: A long time ago when the ep3 pservers came out, do you remember? (elitecabal,unlimited cabal,and the others.) And now, they made one server. It's weird, and I think there isn't much different between Theft,and Mystery. de javu, because there was no different between Unlimited,and Elite cabal neither.
Again: I'm not against Theft Cabal. I just think you should give something to the players,to play on your server. Like unlimited did. They made a system,to invite ppl,and they gave 2k cc for one invite. I think that was the greatest idea ever. It's just my personal view. I hope you won't fail with the server!
I dont understand your reply.
1. Whats the problem if there are 2 or 500 servers with ep7?
2. Whats the points of play on a server where you reach max lvl with the best items in few days?
3. There are no hacks and if someone find a way for bypass this, we will ban him and improve the security.
4. We wont merge our server with other one, you can be sure of that.
About your idea of invite system, we will think it.
I dont understand your reply.
1. Whats the problem if there are 2 or 500 servers with ep7?
2. Whats the points of play on a server where you reach max lvl with the best items in few days?
3. There are no hacks and if someone find a way for bypass this, we will ban him and improve the security.
4. We wont merge our server with other one, you can be sure of that.
About your idea of invite system, we will think it.
Sorry. I didn't want to blame your server, because I know it's hard to make one.