Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About ELiteCabal

Discussion on About ELiteCabal within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About ELiteCabal

ineed the website of EliteCabal cuz i cant find it
someone please post it here ^^
Old 01/16/2009, 17:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
link is blocked . just use
Closed Thread

« hack | I am new :D »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
zu ''EliteCabal''?
05/07/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
also ich habe ne frage ich habe einmal elitecabal gezockt aber dann gelöscht und meine frage kommt jetzt ich habe es mir wieder hlen wollen doch irg. klappts nicht beim einloggen?? habe hier so gut ich kann schon gesucht ob jemand die antwort schon gepostet hatt aber kann jemand sagen was man alles braucht!?
Elitecabal bot
03/18/2010 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Hi, i want to ask, is there any working elitecabal bot? If yes, where can i found it. I didn't manage to find it using search
EliteCabal
11/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi friends, I'm playing Cabal Online in a great private server: Elite Cabal, and I want to invite you all to join and enjoy with this great community. These are the server rates: Xp: 100 | Sp: 90 |Craft xp: 20 |Drop: 10 |Alz : 50 So, visit www.*************** and play with us!!
EliteCabal
11/17/2008 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi friends, I'm playing Cabal Online in a great private server: Elite Cabal, and I want to invite you all to join and enjoy with this great community. These are the server rates: Xp: 100 | Sp: 90 |Craft xp: 20 |Drop: 10 |Alz : 50 So, visit www.*************** and play with us!!
elitecabal
11/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hi friends, I'm playing Cabal Online in a great private server: Elite Cabal, and I want to invite you all to join and enjoy with this great community. These are the server rates: Xp: 100 | Sp: 90 |Craft xp: 20 |Drop: 10 |Alz : 50 So, visit www.*************** and play with us!!:D