Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WINSCP connecting error ;/

Discussion on WINSCP connecting error ;/ within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WINSCP connecting error ;/

Hi, i have a problem...

Have Workstation 6.5 and CentOS 4.6..
In CentOS i have this:

on cmd (WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE x86) have this:

when im login in Winscp 4.33:

i have error:

for the first time i install everything, all worked good but there is an error connecting it with the client and the game. I made the format and installed everything according to this guide:
# p/u/47/LOaF9zKhK6s

just as earlier theses of this guide, and now gives me this error in WinSPC as fix? something feels wrong with simply rewrote the IP .. I do not know
I can count on for help? thanks
Old 10/22/2011, 16:27   #2

use the Automatically ip con centos.... and open terminal on centos... write ifconfig and use ech0 ip....
Old 10/23/2011, 12:23   #3

when you want help added me skype : niklaszack
Old 11/01/2011, 00:09   #4

Also on WinSCP connect via SCP.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO error after connecting
01/30/2013 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
my problem is when i finally get connected, after 1min sro crash and i get that annoying error: http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/5870/erroruvo.jp g i've updated my graphic card but it's not helping please i need help what should i do to fix that problem?
SQL Connecting Error
10/17/2011 - Kal Online - 21 Replies
some times i connect to the localhost via Windows Authentication and i loggin normally, sometimes i get this error and after i restart the problem solve, now even if i restart always the same error Notice: in the SQL Server Manager, cant run the SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) service :/ every time i get the 2nd error
Error while connecting
06/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i launch in sro , even with normal client , i cant connect to server , when i type my acc and pw in box and hiting enter ,just saying me " Request acc info .. or whateevar da fck is writing down there .. and i dont know where can be problem , i restart my pc but i doesnt exit first from my Ibot ..i click "end now " when the box for closing the program has appear ...and after restart that problem doesnt fix.. i reinstall my sro , restarting my pc .. not helping ... even i cant log in...
Error In WinSCP And virtualbox
03/22/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Good I hope this tut help me try to help if this tut has in the wrong place from forwarding it to the correct place. on my server so I lost this file mysql.sock in the / tmp folder and I tried to copy files from the base and leaves no copy already put 777 premises and nothing please help as fast as possible that this file in the folder / tmp WinSCP or filezilla Here's the problem: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting And the file...
Connecting Error[HELP] :D
04/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
ok,this is what is happening,for some reason,the configs are all right,My non-hamachi is right,had it working b4,did no changes but now when i load ym msq and npc sevrer apps it doesnt connect at all : Any Ideas??? BTW i get the repeative "Connecting to Account Server" Error and the Error "Connecting to Game Server" Error