Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack pack of souki ? anybody try ??

Discussion on Hack pack of souki ? anybody try ?? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack pack of souki ? anybody try ??

Quote:

Hello,

i have just quit cabal, so i will release my hacks with you guys, dont EVER copy and paste this stuff, without asking me. Dont ever say it you who made these hacks, it was me, and only me.

How to Complete a Run Hack in Cabal Online Europe :

Things required :

UCE (revolution engine 8.3)
Brains

----------------
Method 1 :

while GG updates, attach cabalmain.exe and go ingame etc.

go to your UCE, choose float , then type in 380 , search , get on astral board search 600 , then get off, and search 380, etc.

Method 2 : (for those who get ????????? ,when ingame)

delete all your gg files in the folder, and get uce ready, and cabal, attach cabal when GG is updating, before it updates, click cancel , on the GG update, it will go to login screen, and say "hack found , etc.." dont worry, this is perfect, now go to the UCE, and find the values that have 016 and 017, at the front of the them, and add them to the list, then via trial and error, find out which is the correct one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shop Hack (shop anywhere you are, to sell loot etc.)

go to shop search "1" with 4 bytes
close shop search "0" with 4 bytes
continue this process till you have found the value.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Combo Hack

Ok this one is slightly more complicated, combo hack is glitchy though, its made purely for PvP because it has DC problems in PvE, enjoy it though, its extremely good.

You will need to have these folders at hand

\Data\FX\EFX\Magic
&
\Data\FX\EFX\Skill

now find any "beam" skill and copy it to the folder before, now in the skills folder, copy and paste all the skills that you will require, for example "2h" for warrior classes, or "1h" for other types, you get what i mean, so once u have found the ones for your skills, copy them into a folder and basically you rename and copy beam skills, as the sword skill names, so you basically can double,triple,quadruple combo ^.^

example :

normal combo :

G.master------------>A.master---------Master

My combo hack :

G.master-->A.master-->Master-->A.expert-->expert

this is just an example, it can be faster or slower in some cases.

This is all im willing to release at the moment, if i see ANY of it leaked, i wont release anymore, i will be releasing this on other forums aswell , under the name "cuticura" and "souki"

Kind Regards

Souki
i dont know it still working or not, anybody tested ??
Old 10/29/2007, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
well try for yourself