Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone please uploads a working projectx 3.0 engine

Discussion on Someone please uploads a working projectx 3.0 engine within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone please uploads a working projectx 3.0 engine

Hey,
well, i found and downloaded about 10 projectX 3.0 engines, but well, i wanted to read memory in cabalmain.exe.. but i always get the error "No readable memory found in the region you have specified". And yes, i opened the process, ive tried plenty times. And attaching, means using the "Attach to process" function dont work, always get an access violation.

A friend of mine sent me a ProjectX which he uses and works for him, but for me not. so wtf?
on another forum was written that someone had to download 20 projectX till he got it working. But well, if it works for my friend, why not for me?
so, someone please uploads a working, virus-free rojectX 3.0.

thx in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]Zid engine bypass advertisments + working zid engine
07/12/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 69 Replies
REVISED EDITION (for the not so smart)(easier version for non-detection of zid engine) 1st. use winrar(application) to open zid engine U(this is the file you downloaded).. 2nd. click zidengineu.exe(dont extract/open) then press(on the keyboard) alt+ V(v stads for view). 3rd. a new window will appear, then open zidengineU.exe(from your zid engine folder). 4th. those are the advertisments dont do anything.. (just ignore/dont close) then open uce.exe from the evaluation copy of...
ProjectX
07/14/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
yesterday i logged in to my other email and Project just comes up and say this ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: Lol ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: ur server is prob gunna fail again ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: zZz ZoMg Its..Project Aka Andrew Owner Of YourFunWorld.comBored...! says: whats the site now?
ProjectX Engine for HO
01/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Use this program to cheat in the game, but not for the values of addresses. If someone achieve pole here please .. will the links. Http://rapidshare.com/files/48816486/ProjectX.rar .html Or Http://rapidshare.com/files/48817633/Project_X.ra r
Projectx engine 3.0 with speedhack?
09/06/2007 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
I was wondering if it is possible to implement an speedhack on projectx like in cheat engine 3.0. Because an uce without speed cant bring anything (hack) to cabal online, aswer me if i´m wrong.