Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Item Data

Discussion on Changing Item Data within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Changing Item Data

Hey =) I just wanted to ask if somebody has tried to change the files for the items?

If i want to change big mana potions to big potions of glory, so normally i would have to change only the files in this folder am i right?

X:\CABAL Online (Europe)\Data\Item

but after doing it, the mp potions had a look as a glory potion but the description was an mp potion. So does anybody know where the other files are?

regards falbala
Old 09/05/2007, 15:16   #2

Received Thanks: 1,992
this doesnt work that you change the think you have that it does something other
Old 09/05/2007, 19:04   #3

though i like the idea i dont think something can be achieved by just swapping/editing files in the folders. since the staff of cabal probrably already did something against that.

though with UCE's there should be a way to change a potion or equipments effect.

though it only a mere theory i think it should be possible, as i've also already seen it in the game rakion.(maybe try on GzN finding anything about the rakion item stat change and try to put it to use at cabal.....)

but, i only have what i call, logic thinking, and not realy a lot of hacking skills at all, so if someone who is ebtter at it could look into it, it would process a lot more:P.
Old 09/05/2007, 20:49   #4

what is an uce ?
Old 09/05/2007, 20:51   #5

its not possible to change any data stoored server side so its not possible to change any item to somthing else nor its possible to summon items because its double checked weather that item you gain actually dropped i heard somthing about a possibility to "copy" items. imo it could work by dropping them once and sending two net packets instantly or somthing similar but i heard it was fixed..

but its just my thooughts i would make it like that if i would be game programmer..

edit:
an uce is an undetected cheat engine for bypassing any block or detect of CheatEngine "TM"

an tool for manipulating memmory data to gain annoying things like speed hack and other useless things
Old 09/06/2007, 16:40   #6

ahhhhhh ^^
Old 09/11/2007, 15:15   #7

geeh
Old 09/12/2007, 11:06   #8

DONT DOWNLOAD ANY FILE FROM BOENO123! HE POST ONLY HIS **** TROJANER!!