Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SpeedHack problem

Discussion on SpeedHack problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey Guys, i need your Help. (i hope i get a answer)
I putted the GameGuard bypass in the Game Folder( like in the 100% Speed hack topic ), started the game, and started Cheat Engine (the latest i can get on the HP).

Then, GameGuard downloaded a update (dunno why, it was just 1) and when i got ingame it sad to me "Gamegaurd has a problem blabla".

Well, i tried it without Cheat Engine, and nothing happend, i could play all time.

And 3rd thing : When i go through the Process List, I cant find any "cabalmain.exe"

well, another information : Im running on Vista

Can somebody help me?
I also got msn and icq
and 329-547-476.
Im german. ^^

Please help mew =)
Old 07/29/2007, 13:23   #2

u much start ur gameguard ting then stard cheatEngine then pres stard by the cabal updater then hi much work ^^
Old 07/29/2007, 13:57   #3

Doesnt work. ****. Any other ideas?
Old 07/29/2007, 14:25   #4

yeah i no samting do u have .NET Framework Version 2.0 on ur com u need it if u dont have the speeds hack not worke hire a link where u can download it

Old 07/29/2007, 15:04   #5

Its allready installed. Is the bypass broken?
Old 07/29/2007, 16:48   #6

m_ragg bypass is stil working
Old 08/05/2007, 11:56   #7

uhmm....u must start game with mragg....than u dont get error xD
Old 08/05/2007, 21:43   #8

dunno on what servers you play but m_ragg aint working since last patch on european servers. or did i miss an update of mragg since last europe patch?
Old 08/06/2007, 16:54   #9

Old 01/11/2008, 17:01   #10

I know how to get " *exe's name* has stopped" error fixed ;>