Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabal rider problem

Discussion on cabal rider problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cabal rider problem

Mein problem ist, dass wenn ich cabal mit cabal rider starte mich einlogge und auf start klicke stürtzt cabal einfach ab und nach einer zeit geht das game einfach aus. ich hab schon versucht den bot mit anderen optionen zu starten aber immer das gleiche. Ich benutze windows 7 und hab kein plan was die Ursache für mein problem sein könnte

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Cabal rider problem...
12/26/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Yo guys, I click on Cabal rider for europe version then I click on "Free login" or anythin else, then its take a little bit to load up, when the "Start game" button is available and i click nothin happend.... ???
Cabal Rider Problem
10/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
I don't really know if this has been asked and answered. I have been using the Cabal Rider for a few days now and everything has been running fine. I come on today (18:00 GMT) and everytime I try and open Cabal through Cabal Rider it comes on, loads up and logs on all fine. But as soon as I start playing it is only a matter of seconds before both Cabal and Cabal Rider disappear and I have to reopen. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but if you can help, I will be thankful...
Cabal Rider 1.6 DC problem !
07/04/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello all ! I am running Cabal bot 1.6 (for bypass) and Cabal Rider 1.6... From time to time I got DC..what is the problem? In bot from botsmall.com the reason is in 'auto loot' , you need to take off this thing. What can I do with Cabal Rider to don't get DC? Is any idea to work this bot normally , without DC's and getting ALZ + Chaos Lamps? Please answer me fast !