Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to edit CABAL DATA.ENC ?

Discussion on How to edit CABAL DATA.ENC ? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post How to edit CABAL DATA.ENC ?

I have tried to find some program to edit the cabal file '' DATA.ENC '' and i have no found some program yet.
Because when i try to open that, it show unknown characters, like ASCII Characters.
Old 03/31/2022, 21:06   #2

First, which cabal are you trying to edit? then you can search internet for xor keys to properly open the file, but if cabalmain have file check active, then you wont have sucess unless you also edit cabalmain.
Old 08/14/2023, 11:35   #3

010 EDIT
CABAL script
Old 11/24/2023, 05:31   #4

first, you need a decryption for Cabal online (I have it), and then use 010 edit to change the specific data you want, and then encrypt the file and replace it with the original one.

Tags
cabal files, cabal online, sound fx