Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Skip security check

Discussion on Skip security check within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skip security check

Is there anyone who knows how to skip this Cabal Security check while using Macro? Any tips qnd ideas?
I have already tried chatting . Changing maps. While using macro. Still not working. Still disconnected after 40minutes of Macro AFK.

Old 04/28/2019, 21:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
the captcha ingame is requested by the server and he will wait a response when you complete de captcha or when he get the time limit he will disconnect you, one alternative is track the packets sended to the server when you complete the security check and send the response to server when is requested

« CABAL MN FUJI TRAINER UPDATES | Method of finding Address »

Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Game Private server [ Vps - Security Proxy - Security ddos] Files
06/10/2016 - Web Host / Server Trading - 2 Replies
Want To Sell My Vps Ram 8 Giga have time with security have time have all files you need you only setup
ac pt 1 skip// ac weg 1 skip
12/02/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 2 Replies
Hi, I am looking for a way to skip ac pt 1 with ele guard or warrier (with necro i know how). I Know both ways to skip the spider testet with warrier and ele. But i am stucking at Kohler. Pleas send me som information . Ich suche nach ner Möglichkeit ac weg 1 mit Krieger oder ele zu skipen (wie es mit necro geht weiß ich). Ich weiß auch wie man die spinne mit Ele und Krieger Skipt (beide wege). Wenn Ihr irgendwelche Infos habt sagt mir bitte bescheid.
[TuT] How to Skip Adfly,linkbucks etc link without clicking Skip Ads
03/30/2013 - Tutorials - 9 Replies
Hi Guys, I just want to share How to Skip Adfly,linkbucks etc link without clicking Skip Ads. Working n Tested with Chrome n Firefox Firefox TuT : 1. Instal GreaseMonkey 2. Restart your Firefox