Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EU GMs

Discussion on EU GMs within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EU GMs

What would be the course of action to report the Cabal EU GM for still selling/trading services of item duping, banning etc. Basically, participating in illegal activity.

They are messing up the game economy by giving selected few players end game gear, and duping the previously mentioned gear.
At the moment, several players are completing a process of duping the gear with GM's help by attempting to "hide logs" by numerous transfers, trades, etc.

Isn't this against the EULA? This negatively affects me as a consumer.

Probably an unexpected topic, but even on private servers, this kind of behavior is not tolerated. So how is it even possible that it is on official?

Old 02/17/2019, 11:50   #2

stop drinking or taking drugs or show proofs

Old 02/20/2019, 08:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by obieq View Post
stop drinking or taking drugs or show proofs
Your sub-90 IQ defensive reply leaves enough reason for me to believe you are directly involved in that process. Therefore, I will hold the proof I have for myself and others whom I received it from.

My only suggestion to you is not to trust your buddies as much, as screenshots keep leaking. That is why I am asking what would be the best way of reporting this specific form of illegal activity to a higher body. I wasn't asking for suggestions on dealing with alcohol or drugs addiction so if you do not have anything constructive to say, please don't reply any further.

PS: Stop being paranoid and fishing for my proof because I wont show it. Whether you believe I got it or not is entirely up to you to believe, I don't really care about your opinion on that.
Old 02/20/2019, 14:36   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbstractGuy View Post
Your sub-90 IQ defensive reply leaves enough reason for me to believe you are directly involved in that process. Therefore, I will hold the proof I have for myself and others whom I received it from.

My only suggestion to you is not to trust your buddies as much, as screenshots keep leaking. That is why I am asking what would be the best way of reporting this specific form of illegal activity to a higher body. I wasn't asking for suggestions on dealing with alcohol or drugs addiction so if you do not have anything constructive to say, please don't reply any further.

PS: Stop being paranoid and fishing for my proof because I wont show it. Whether you believe I got it or not is entirely up to you to believe, I don't really care about your opinion on that.
Despite my IQ cheating forum is the best place for asking about game masters/owner contact to game about even they dont care

Old 02/21/2019, 11:33   #5

Was it hard to give that information in the first place?

Thank you for the suggestion, but I do not wish to contact the GM team, but some "body" with enough authority for consumer protection in this domain.

What is currently happening on EU is a joke and I can't believe it is allowed and tolerated. A single player is using their influence over a GM to ban specific people and to get/dupe economy-breaking items.

I spent a lot of money on the game (yes, stupid but whatever), and it is not fair towards us as regular consumers to give a player/group of players illegally obtained end-game items which they abuse to get an advantage over us in War and events.

And yes, I do have sufficient proof to justify the suspicion and provide sufficient grounds for the report...
Old 05/20/2019, 19:51   #6

Just email estsoft directly lol.

« Method of finding Address | Cabal NA Bot »