Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Trainer unpacking.

Discussion on Trainer unpacking. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trainer unpacking.

Hi is there any way to get adresses from trainer.exe? i downloaded full working trainer but it have keylogger so i dont want to use it as it is.

« Need Hack for Cabal Zone | status of cabal NA »

Similar Threads
ASProtect encrypted .dll unpacking for private srv
07/06/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
More and more private server admins are starting to use ASProtect for packing network.dll and engine.dll files, so it's impossible to use OOG l2walker for these servers unless we'll find some way to unpack Asprotected files. PEtools shows that BeyondC4 private server's engine.dll is asprotect (aspr). Here is the link of BeyondC4 private server engine.dll, I need to find protocol version/token: http://rapidshare.de/files/25095982/Engine...rotec t.rar.html Please anyone help, if you know...
Unpacking Multi Client
06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can soemone teach me hwo to unpack my multi client please so i can use multi client and still use my co partner.
Help with unpacking Conquer
06/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey,i was wanting to know if any of you all had a dumped version of Conquer Online or know how to dump it.It's packed with UPX 0.89.6 - 1.02 / 1.05 - 1.24 -> Markus & Laszlo. I tried to un-pack it but it wouldnt run it would just says Error.Also,if you can un-pack it please post how or msg me on msn or aim.Thanks
Unpacking conquer.exe and making it multiwindow
06/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ive read some thread with how to create a multi-window, but all requires a hex editor, sure it makes things easier, but you can do it even without those editors, heres how to do it (with how to unpack the file) STEP 1 (acquire needed files) ====== 1. Download UPX from http://upx.sourceforge.net 2. Extract "upx.exe" File to a folder (eg: C:\TEMP) 3. Copy "play.exe" and "conquer.exe" from your CO2 directory to same folder STEP 2 (analyze the files) ======