Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to edit textures in cabal?

Discussion on how to edit textures in cabal? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hi all,

I would like to know how to open the terrain (.mcl) and models (.ebm) files in CABAL Eu, so that I can edit the texture. I´ve tried some model editors but these files are not supported.

Please help me.

(Antworten können auch auf deutsch sein^^)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How To: Edit Textures/Models/Voice *KomDecompiler* [German]
04/05/2014 - Elsword - 3 Replies
Vorwort: Vielen Dank an zenplay für das tolle Programm:) Original Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/elsword/3197637-u pload-working-kom-extractor-packer-new-kom.html ================================== 1. Zuerst müsst ihr euch Python Ver. 2.7.1 runterladen und schließlich installieren. https://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.7.1/python-2. 7.1.msi 2. Danach ladet ihr euch den Kom Decompiler runter....
03/10/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi all, I would like to know how to open the terrain (.mcl) and models (.ebm) files in CABAL Eu, so that I can edit the texture. I´ve tried some model editors but these files are not supported. Please help me. (Antworten können auch auf deutsch sein^^)
Where do I get the textures of the objects of cabal?
04/19/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hello everyone as the title I need to know where they are and how to open the texture of weapons, armor, etc. ... cabal of from what I know the textures of the objects are. dds but I just can not find them I can find only some of them and not the dds weapons etc. ... then you tell me where are the right ones
How to edit WarRock Textures (.dds)
05/27/2009 - WarRock - 9 Replies
First of all you need Photoshop (or paint =P, but this is noskill) Then download Any Image Click me =) Then download DDS Converter 2 Click me then download Nvidia Photoshop-plugin click me If you downloaded all, choose your texture from the WarRock folder. convert the .DDS texture with Anyimg to a JPG and configure it with Photoshop. after that save it as .dds with the Nvidia Photoshop-plugin or convert it back to a .dds with the dds converter 2. Replace the new .dds with the old and...