Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chaos Arena Records

Discussion on Chaos Arena Records within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Chaos Arena Records

Guys, I noticed by chance That in chaos arena Often there are hard facts to Higher Levels of access Dungeon , this may imply a somewhat Ban or suspension of the account as of the record ?

Thanks for answers.
Old 12/23/2014, 06:57   #2

elite*gold: 205
Yes you have very high chance !
Old 12/24/2014, 01:32   #3

Hey,
i have an lvl 104 WA and i complete chaos arena lvl1 and lvl2 at top 1 score-solo run (Half year ago). And today im still top 1 and actually NOT banned. But of course its a higher chance, but i think most players will not send a ticket to the support because of a higher lvl char complete chaos arena But of course there is a higher chance, because u make it visuall to all other that you are hacking
So just kill the boss in chaos arena and wait until 3-4 minutes left, then u crack the quest and finish the arena and u wont take place on the official score board

-> Just dont hack visual that all players can see it and everything is fine

--> The database of cabal will NOT detect your character/account because of u complete a dungeon with a higher level than the maximun entry dungeon is Only other players could see it. But just try to not take place on the scoreboard. Nothing else matters
Old 01/10/2015, 02:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0sh3r View Post
Hey,
i have an lvl 104 WA and i complete chaos arena lvl1 and lvl2 at top 1 score-solo run (Half year ago). And today im still top 1 and actually NOT banned. But of course its a higher chance, but i think most players will not send a ticket to the support because of a higher lvl char complete chaos arena But of course there is a higher chance, because u make it visuall to all other that you are hacking
So just kill the boss in chaos arena and wait until 3-4 minutes left, then u crack the quest and finish the arena and u wont take place on the official score board

-> Just dont hack visual that all players can see it and everything is fine

--> The database of cabal will NOT detect your character/account because of u complete a dungeon with a higher level than the maximun entry dungeon is Only other players could see it. But just try to not take place on the scoreboard. Nothing else matters
Yeah u can do anything but just don't show your face on scoreboard, and u are safe
Old 01/10/2015, 03:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscapePlan View Post
Yeah u can do anything but just don't show your face on scoreboard, and u are safe
Nope, in private server only, in official you still got ban
Old 01/11/2015, 00:12   #6

Today my main account get ban :'( I only spam afi .. So try to hack NEVER in public. One player who see you and one week later u get a nice message "The ID has been blocked" ... so try NOT being on scoreboards, nation war, "only archridium"-shops ...
Old 01/11/2015, 00:41   #7

Yes they will ban you if you want to use cheat in chaos arena or AFI !
Old 01/11/2015, 01:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0sh3r View Post
Today my main account get ban :'( I only spam afi .. So try to hack NEVER in public. One player who see you and one week later u get a nice message "The ID has been blocked" ... so try NOT being on scoreboards, nation war, "only archridium"-shops ...
R.I.P, just learn after any failed