Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Compilation of Known Working HACKS in CABAL PH

Discussion on [Release] Compilation of Known Working HACKS in CABAL PH within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/21/2009, 08:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
be sure to scan 1 skill combo while COMBOing.. same for the 2 skills
Old 09/21/2009, 08:37   #17

yeah i did... and it was like 200 times again and again trying.. is is possible that its not compatible with my pc? is there a problem like that? cause I'm sure i follow your guide every single step.. is there any other way? thanks idol noob
Old 09/21/2009, 10:02   #18

its the only way.. try and try again... it should work, btw, scan 0 (doing nothing)
Old 09/21/2009, 10:15   #19

okie i'll try 200 times again hope i can get it right this time... thanks a lot
Old 09/21/2009, 14:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanaOne View Post
these are great suggestions, been using the no skill delay + combo hack myself but if we add the no cooldown for buffs this would definitely elevate things that we cannot do before on dungeons and mWARs using CE. can you elaborate further on how you got the no cooldown for the buff skills? your help would be highly appreciated by our fellow learners.
just cast a short buff and scan the cooldown in range (eg 280~300), then scan for decreased value, find a value with same starting address of other hacks. i think each attack skill and buff has its own cooldown value(i could be wrong). however, when you freeze the value to 0, you look like can cast that buff again but indeed u can't. Do you notice when the character is dead, those timer of cooldown and total cast time will be refreshed back to 0 (everytime you cast a skill or buff the pool value will increase). the game checks that value at around 50 attacks. if manage to refresh the timer, you can do a lot more thing.

i am learning that removing dc flag thingie. need to get back my programming knowledge from lecturers >.< these tuts are good to learn if u want to debug cabal:
i've tried to unpack cabal but failed. live debug might be easier for me >.<
Old 09/21/2009, 15:38   #21

idol noob i just want to ask you if theres a hack for CD of skills like BM and Aura, very usefull in war thanks... and i already get the combo hack.. i have 1 problem tough DC for d no skill delay
Old 09/21/2009, 15:44   #22

it wont dc if u use it 2gther w/combo...combo while moving is a major advantage.. idk abt no CD
Old 09/21/2009, 17:21   #23

ohhh i see... thanks a lot.. hope you post some nice hacks again
Old 09/22/2009, 00:46   #24

i play on CABAL NA server and the map hack is work for me but the no skill delay doesn't work. I did all the scanning and i got to like 2-3 addresses I froze them to 1 but everytime i cast a skill i have to wait for it to cool down, however, if i press that same button it will go into the normal attack mode with normal attack skill but the faster u hit the key the faster the normal attack will be but they all "miss...miss...miss" until the skill is cool down then i able to cast it again. IS there anyway to fis the problem?
Old 09/22/2009, 00:57   #25

its for no skill delay, not cooldown, try casting 5 skills simultaneously and ul see the difference
Old 09/22/2009, 03:06   #26

deserves sticky
Old 09/22/2009, 04:20   #27

xDemonBane

you are doing good by releasing these hacks and by that I am reconsidering to reward you with something
Old 09/22/2009, 04:51   #28

wOw what could it be?? thanks in advance
Old 09/22/2009, 11:44   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by on699home View Post
NoobWant2Learn, so far your combo + no skill delay hack is one of best method without DC to me. thx dude. But I still have a question want to ask you. I can use skill no CAST time hack, it means if your auto attack option is on, 1 second you cast 10 skills together. and your BM2 hit super fast. but this method only works for a while, server will dc you. I can solo penna in 5 seconds before dc but can't solo pluma yet. I am playing on official SEA server, it should work as the same in PH.

If we can freeze the combo bar so it never ends, means even you are doing nothing your combo bar still there (just like the twinR combo hack), so that you can on bm2 with combo bar together. By that way I think maybe we can solo pluma with bm2 without dc.

Another option is to have skill no cooldown hack. you can put all skill at lv 20 and spam them in combo. with this hack you CAN NOT solo pluma or advance dungeon, but it's good for NW and PVP.

Do you know how to find skill no Cooldown address? I successed in finding buff no cooldown address but can't get for attack skills. Or do you know how to freeze the combo bar at certain point, not locking the combo quantity but actually freeze it without attacking.
Well, freezing the combo bar very much involves GM mode hack (just like the twinR combo hack) then nid to smart edit your combo address.

As for the skill no cooldown involves hacking on the server side (after numerous attempt to scan skill no cooldown address but to no avail), which even twinR unable to achieve ... xD.
Old 09/22/2009, 11:47   #30

be contented on what is posted here.. its the best hacks u can use for hunting and m.war aside from DH of course (which i really dont know) even if i do know the process i still wouldnt be posting the whole process... enjoy these hacks first..
Closed Thread

Tags
combo hack, map hack, range hack