Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Honor rank 20 titles !

Discussion on Honor rank 20 titles ! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Honor rank 20 titles !

Hello. On EP 8 private servers I want to get honor titles so I tryed to change my honor rank. I used Log deleter and shugofix

I changed my honor to max (2billion points ) but I don't get the title...I know that's just a temporary change..but there is any posibility to get that title ?...I spoke with some players and they told me they have honor rank 12 but titles from 20..so i think its possible...but I don't know how

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Honor Rank.
09/07/2013 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, i have 1 simple question: how to reset the honor rank? . thanks.
Honor Rank
05/08/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hello i need to know how to increase the numper of players who get rank 1 ( king ) need to make it more than 5 players Thankss
[VSRO] how to make the unique rank titles ??
03/18/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
how to make the unique rank titles ?? i mean like a unique killer, unique beginner and etc everyone kills more uniques get a better name title if anyone tell me how to do that i will really appreciate it !
[HELP] About Honor Rank
02/23/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello Brother i have problem with Honor Rank just 5 person get Buff Honor and the normal is 50 Person not 5 how i can solve it now in DB dbo._TrainingCampHonorRank 1 324 1 2 328 1 3 327 1 4 326 1
UP You rank Honor to 11
10/01/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 13 Replies
First I'am a Brazilian and i Use translator Google for speak English If you have any questions ask who will be trying to help. Use any Cheat Engine that is running on the server you play., Classroom Video I made a video lesson of how to increase the points, this in Portuguese, but at least had been easier to understand