Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Graphics issue on cabal online

Discussion on Graphics issue on cabal online within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Graphics issue on cabal online

Hi guys, im having troubles on my cabal online game.

The map and mini map has flashing logos (Legends if u prefer) and the visual effectes on how nipperlugs move. Like they leave a little fog of smoke and that visual effect is flashing too. I got a pretty mid end rig if you ask.
Old 05/27/2014, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamry View Post
Hi guys, im having troubles on my cabal online game.

The map and mini map has flashing logos (Legends if u prefer) and the visual effectes on how nipperlugs move. Like they leave a little fog of smoke and that visual effect is flashing too. I got a pretty mid end rig if you ask.
I have this bug too and i think it is related to video driver (now i do not have internet to download another version of video driver)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Graphics Issue
07/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
untitled.jpg picture by jumpman411 - Photobucket not sure how to fix this graphic card is RADEON 9200 Series
Cabal PH graphics issue
04/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I'm new here. I already searched the forums for a problem similar to mine but haven't found anything. Anyway, here's my problem: I downloaded Cabal and installed it to my laptop. I didn't experience any problems during download and installation, but when I started playing, I noticed that my HP and MP meters, map, enemy HP meter, and the background of my inventory, skills, quest, guild / buddy and character boxes oftentimes disappear. I also can't see the Combo UI when I activate...
cabal graphics problem
03/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
ok i used to play cabal all the time and i just wanted to play again so i downloaded but when everything was done and all that i ran the game and everything in the game is black.well i can see other chars and the sky but monsters and the ground is black.on the site here CABAL Online i downloaded every single one of them and they all did the same thing to me.idk what is happening and if im doing something to mess it up or if its the game.can someone help me plz. i will list cpu specs i have...
Cabal rider EU issue
05/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
I dont know if this happened to anyone else but i found an issue when entering the game with cabal rider GG sees a hack infection wich i tracked down to be Sxe injected For those that dont know sxe is anticheat used by many counter strike servers... conclusion...: If ur cabal sees a hack and u play cstrike with sxe injected close the sxe and try again...that what works for me... i hope ive been of service:)
Cabal Online Channel Issue and Whisper Function
01/30/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
hey ho ppl~ I've got a strange problem and I thought, maybe I should give it a shot here to ask for that.. well I've played Cabal long time ago. Now I started again to play it but.. i've got a strange bug.. I only can log in into Channel 21.. don't depend on the server I choose. and the strange thing about is..