Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(DISCUSSION + QUESTIONS) Hack Guides Problems

Discussion on (DISCUSSION + QUESTIONS) Hack Guides Problems within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation (DISCUSSION + QUESTIONS) Hack Guides Problems

I was taking a look and trying to do some of the hacks posted here for CABAL, like no skill cooldown , no skill delay and some others, and none seemed to work.

I will take an example > .

The amount of pages and the over outdated program used here does not allow us to know if it is indeed working, we find a lot of persons which come with new ways to make it work and even using their ways i could not make it work, and before someone come claiming me as a newbie or something like that, i would like some respect, that is what a forum is made for, changing informations, not keeping them and laugh about the others.

Well, i've made this post because i would like to do a new one with updated informations and so on. I made the MHS work, thanks for a guide i've found here, but then when i try to find hacks to do, i cannot find something concrete, all i can find is superficial guides which explains nothing and that we cant be sure if it really works.

It is also important to show for which servers they are working, i mean, in which servers they were tested, even in private ones, mainly the top ones, like Elite Cabal or CabalPH and so on.....

So, here goes my questions:

Does the no skill cooldown and no skill delay and combo hack still working ?
If it is working, does the guides who can be found here show us how ?
If it shows, for which servers they still work ?

With these informations i will keep trying to find the better way to explain and do those hacks and then i will post the SS's and a step-by-step guide.

The problem here is not try, the problem is try without know if it still working, otherwise is like shooting in the dark, and that is the reason for which forums were made, light the place so we can shoot the right target, i've made my own UCE, i've hacked a lot of games already, but there is not point trying to hack a server or a game if i cant know if it still possible.

I hope u guys to understand my frustration and also i would like u guys to understand that i am just trying to help, and not only trying to hack another game.

Thanks for you attention, Att. Arthur.
Old 09/08/2009, 03:46   #2

No Skill Delay indeed is working 100%. The combo should be working too but I havn't tested. Also the skill delay works fine but has random d/c (this is for CabalNA Official) so it should work on PH and elite.

Here's how it goes for No Skill Delay

-Get MHS running
-Initial Search the value 1
-Start Dancing
-Search 0
-Stop Dancing
-Search 1

and repeat this till you got 1 address left take that address over and lock it at 1 and bam you got no skill delay working.

Testing combo one atm will post if it works soon.

Edit: not sure if i'm doing it wrong but combo dusn't work
Old 09/08/2009, 04:20   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
If you use MHS ,search for Long,and i can guarantee you that all of those guides do work.
Old 09/08/2009, 11:22   #4

Elite Cabal/FateLands Cabal/Unlimited Cabal are the only ones where it doesn't work at 1st try,you need to modify something there and voila,it's working too :]
Old 09/26/2009, 22:09   #5

What do you modify? :P

I got that **** one address and locked it at 1 but it doesnt do anything =_+
Old 09/27/2009, 19:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
Elite Cabal/FateLands Cabal/Unlimited Cabal are the only ones where it doesn't work at 1st try,you need to modify something there and voila,it's working too :]
guess this is what the thread maker was talking about...

modify "something" something is too vague...why do you have to make it so that users have to discover by themselves? if that was the point, why would this forum exist?

One thing is trial and error but "something" is vague.
Old 09/27/2009, 19:56   #7

i think because they dont want someone come to leech n claim it that they make it by themself. also because for some reason like someone who got the hack then go in game n kill all like hell to show that they are more power then anybody else. its hard to find some bugg or to make some hacks then when it release its easily get patch.

if u go any forum, they always suggest for u to use the search button. MOD also a human..got many jobs to do others than to update the thread always. at least try to search past few page back and read all thread that got in a post. if u just look at 1st thread then last thread..im sure u got nothing to know if it works or not, coz sometimes the solution is in the middle of the thread..
Old 09/27/2009, 20:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zioflippo View Post
MOD also a human..

Chrome is a human???????????? Since WHEN!!!
Old 09/27/2009, 22:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcow95 View Post
Chrome is a human???????????? Since WHEN!!!
did i say only chrome or MOD??

Quote:
Forum Guardians

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see there are 5 moderators at the moment in the cabal section . Just two except me come online everyday , so we can't handle all 4 Subforums

Old 09/28/2009, 00:27   #10

eh, are u saying i only searched one thread? mind you i've always found the "hacks" and what ever i needed in this forum since 2005 by searching high and low o0 but cabal has everything "private"...
Old 09/28/2009, 02:00   #11

not to point to the date but if u dont find anything that works for server that u playing then i guess nothings hacks were works so far..
Old 09/28/2009, 04:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurso View Post
So, here goes my questions:

Does the no skill cooldown and no skill delay and combo hack still working ?
If it is working, does the guides who can be found here show us how ?
If it shows, for which servers they still work ?
I play CabalEU and Combo hack work fine. But no skill delay and no cooldown don't work for me.

For no skill delay i do that :
1) stand -> scan value 1 (4byte)
2) dance -> scan value 0
i repeat step 1and 2 until i have 1 adresse but when i freeze this adresse to 1, nothing happen, my skill delay take the same time before (by default)

Edit : ok for no skill delay, if i spam some skill in same times, it's work ^^

atm i use range hack and combo hack and no skill delay

i find the adresse for crit damage inc, sword skill amp, but there isn't effect on damage.