Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About edited items

Discussion on About edited items within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About edited items

Hey guys, I always see cases of edited items in cabal online, such as 3 slots with 7% amp, but I have no idea how these items come up, I always do a scan this forum looking for an answer to this question, but never seen anyone comment on this issue.
So I decided to open this topic to address the questions about it.

Then the questions are:

1. Does anyone have any idea on how to edit items in cabal online?
2. Any specific reason for not having commented on this before?

Thanks, waiting anxious for answers.!
Old 01/14/2014, 03:15   #2

u can get that item by GM tool . u can't hack the item unless u hacked there idpass. for GM tool trolling.
Old 01/15/2014, 06:09   #3

I dont think that is so easy, maybe some other programs.
But i dont think that anybody is going to say the Name of it.
Old 01/15/2014, 09:42   #4

yes, xSc0rp is rite. the items are all on server sided. and even with cheat engine you cannot change the items.

Cheats and hacks all will work on the things that can be done from the user side. ALZ dupe , item hack and all other things that people claim could be done is all fake in my perspective, unless if someone could do it they are on the server side

although i have tried it, the changes will appear in your screen at home, but when you have disconnected and re-login the item will be the same ones.
Old 01/15/2014, 14:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronezio View Post
Hey guys, I always see cases of edited items in cabal online, such as 3 slots with 7% amp, but I have no idea how these items come up, I always do a scan this forum looking for an answer to this question, but never seen anyone comment on this issue.
So I decided to open this topic to address the questions about it.

Then the questions are:

1. Does anyone have any idea on how to edit items in cabal online?
2. Any specific reason for not having commented on this before?

Thanks, waiting anxious for answers.!
This is not an issue. Items in cabal are created from an Id and Opt(option). When a GM sends an item to a player via the SQL database he can specify both of those properties. If the GM sends something wearable(armor/weapon/bracelet ecc.) the Opt will allow you to add slots, fill said slots and add a craft to the said item.

1. There are many tutorials out there to edit the items.
2. It has been commented before, but we know how it's used and it's not a hack, it's just what you can do with the game's database. If you ever got a server's access info you could do anything to your character, stopping only at sending custom items would be silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSc0rp View Post
I dont think that is so easy, maybe some other programs.
But i dont think that anybody is going to say the Name of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suh00ail00 View Post
yes, xSc0rp is rite. the items are all on server sided. and even with cheat engine you cannot change the items.

Cheats and hacks all will work on the things that can be done from the user side. ALZ dupe , item hack and all other things that people claim could be done is all fake in my perspective, unless if someone could do it they are on the server side

although i have tried it, the changes will appear in your screen at home, but when you have disconnected and re-login the item will be the same ones.
rynna was right the first time. You need access to the server's database to edit items, it's not a hack.
Old 01/19/2014, 19:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
rynna was right the first time. You need access to the server's database to edit items, it's not a hack.
yep u can't hack edited item. unless u can access their Gtool