Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to stack the ACC

Discussion on how to stack the ACC within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to stack the ACC

can someone post here how to stack the accessories plssss!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08/17/2009, 20:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
This works only on private servers. And you can search for the guide in the guide section.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Stack up before 3.3
11/12/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Hello! Patch 3.3 recently reached ptr, you must not forget to stack up on mats. As of every patch mats will rise in prices dramatically because of new crafts, so purchase mats for a few k gold. These are the items: Tailoring * Leggings of Woven Death * Deathfrost Boots
[Help] On Stack Eps
07/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey all,,, I need Any One To Explain To Me How Can i Add Stack Eps Coz i am Searching on Elite But i Didnot Find Any Topic About Stack Eps So If Any One Could Help please Explain To Me :D:D:D
Less Lag/PvP stack
01/03/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
You need the Multiclient Loader Mediafire Loader Rapidshare Put this files to Silkroad folder *When you are in Hotan write /v and Hold V and you will see all other ppl is invisible (not Pets, horses and stalls)
Hit Under Stack
05/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Yeah i am looking for some file/hack what ever, let u hit a player sitting under the stack.Maybe Something what modifies the player size. Example: Like 6 People sitting in stack at the bas but i just want to kill one of them.
BUFF STACK!!!!!
12/23/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Buff Stack Don't blame me if it everyone knows :) English: Explanation of the "double buff" bug (tested only on private servers with C1):