Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding Cooldown address in Cabalsea

Discussion on Finding Cooldown address in Cabalsea within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Finding Cooldown address in Cabalsea

Since cabalsea updated, the addresses have changed and i mangaged to find alot of useful addresses but i cant find the cooldown address.
Could someone teach me how to find it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Finding address
08/24/2011 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello. I use CE 5.3 and I have two questions. 1. For all hacks I see, it says search within these address (like 0170000 and 01800000) and that each client has different ones. How do I find which mine has? 2. Evandon posted a CT file with full hack addys, and he said that anyone could use them as long as they smart edited the address for their client. I even googled how to do it and I couldnt find a simple way. Any help? Thanks.
Need help with finding address
07/20/2010 - 12Sky2 - 9 Replies
can someone help me and teach me how to find the address?
[HELP] finding some offset and address
03/20/2010 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
guysz.. im having hard times on finding the address of the player offset and server offset and the X Y Z offset.. is there any tut on finding these address?? thanx in advance.. Sorry if i post this in wrong page...
Ip address Finding [HeLP]
01/10/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
im playing rumbleRO and when i scan it with RPE its address is 127.0.0.1 the GM told me that if i can crack the ip i can bot forever. and the Gm told me that its not his real.how can i know his ip address
[HELP] Finding Gm address & AoE address on CABAL
10/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
How can i find Gm address and Aoe Address on CABAL ? im using CE please help me. TNX! :bandit: