Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If you have a banned CABAL account!

Discussion on If you have a banned CABAL account! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you have a banned CABAL account!

User
Posted on: 11 June 2013 09:26 PM
Dear GM,

Is there a way to get my account unblocked? I really wanne play Cabal again. If you want you can delete every item on that account so only my time spend playing the game would count.

Regards

[GM] Jo
Staff
Posted on: 12 June 2013 01:28 PM
Hello user

Your account has been permanently blocked for the use of 3rd party programs. Using such methods to change gameplay is against the Terms of Use, which you can re-read here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

All evidence regarding this ban will remain in our possession and will NOT be given out under any circumstances. All items on the characters at the time of the ban will also remain on the account.

--------------------------
Regards,
[GM]Jo
Support Games Master

User
Posted on: 12 June 2013 10:09 PM
Hi,

Are you 100% sure that its blocked cus of a 3th party program use or did you just watch a previous ticket and reply to my ticket. Cus im definetly sure that thats not the reason for my block. As far as i know Radagast accused me for buying Alz and put a block on my account. So thats why i'msaying 'delete all my items on my account and let me continue playing my char which took me several years to get the amount of honour and titles'.

Regards

User
Posted on: 12 June 2013 10:26 PM
And another thing: Where in the Cabal Online AGREEMENT is written that its not allowed to buy Alz from another person? Can you please copy paste in or direct me to that sentence?

Regards

[GM] Jo
Staff
Posted on: 13 June 2013 09:33 AM
Hi user

The Account has been checked into and the right decision has been made. You read and accepted all the rules when creating your account so you new this would be the punishment for your actions.

All evidence regarding this ban will remain in our possession and will NOT be given out under any circumstances. All items on the characters at the time of the ban will also remain on the account.

The Account will remain blocked
--------------------------
Regards,
[GM]Jo
Support Games Master

User
Posted on: 13 June 2013 09:50 AM
Thats not what i asked. I have read the rules and accepted them when i made the account. But im missing the part where it says i cant buy Alz from another person. So unless this aint written in the cabal agreement i cant be banned for it. Altough i know its not the right way to play. So im suggesting clean out my items on my account and let me play again if that 1time of Alz buying really bothers you. I dont care about items. Those can always be replaced but the character itself cant. So please let me play again. If you cannot make this decision yourself can you please ask GM Viral to respond?

Regards

[GM] Renovatio
Product Manager
Staff
Posted on: 13 June 2013 09:53 AM
Hi user,

Here you go:

11. Ownership.
All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to CABAL Online (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, "applets" incorporated into CABAL Online, transcripts of the chats, character profile information, recordings of games played on CABAL Online, and the CABAL Online client and server software) are owned by GAMES-MASTERS.COM LTD/EstSoft Corp, CABAL Online is protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom/ international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved. CABAL Online may contain certain licensed materials, and GAMES-MASTERS.COM LTD's may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement. You have no the right to "sell" CABAL Online content, including your character or in game items(other than in the normal coarse of game play within the game). Any attempted sale is a breach of this agreement.

The account will remain permanently blocked. As this ticket is now resolved I will set it to complete.

Best regards,
[GM]Renovatio
Games-Masters.com

User
Posted on: 13 June 2013 11:39 AM
Hi Renovatio,

'You have no the right to "sell" CABAL Online content, '
You do know that it says 'no' instead of 'not' , 'now' or a billion other words or the 'no' doesn't even belongs there do you. Please correct the way cabal has written the agreement. It has a wrong interpretation. And another thing it doesn't says anything about buying. Which is the reason of my bann. Selling and buying are 2 totally diffrent things.

So unless im wrong cabal cannot bann any person and unrightfullly banned every person in this subject duo the fail written agreement and the missing part of buying. Before i announce this and start a war against cabal i'll give you an oppurtunity to reconsider my bann.

Regards

[GM] Radagast
Support Manager
Staff
Posted on: 13 June 2013 01:14 PM
Hi user,

You know fine well why you have been banned, 3rd party program use was the first part of it followed by the Alz Buying.

Splitting hairs wont change the fact your account will remain banned.
---------------------------------------------------
Regards
[GM]Radagast
Customer Support Manager

User
Posted on: 13 June 2013 02:31 PM
And hi Radagast,

So it must be you thats gonna unbann me. I am now banned for Alz buying and you know the flaw in the cabal agreement that i just explained on my previous respond. This makes it impossible for you to bann me or anyone else that made an account with that agreement and you know that. So this is the last chance i am giving you to unbann me. If you decide to keep me banned i will post several times on cabal forums, i'll try to contact every player who got a bann for 1 of those reasons and do whatever it takes to get me and every single person that got banned for the same reason his right to get his account back. And i know thats gonna be alooot of work for you GM's and gonna cost you guys alot of money if some of those accounts got deleted.
So make your final decision is it gonna me or 200+ people.

regards

[GM] Radagast
Support Manager
Staff
Posted on: 13 June 2013 02:54 PM
Hi,

Trying to blackmail GM's to release an account will not work. Your account was banned for 3rd party program use AND buying Alz. The blackmail and 3rd Party program use is more than enough to ban your account permanently anyway.

Alz is still property of Games-Masters.com as defined in the first part of Terms 11 and therefor no player has the rights to buy or sell our property.

Account will remain blocked END OF DISCUSSION
Regards
[GM]Radagast
Customer Support Manager

User
Posted on: 13 June 2013 05:44 PM
But blackmailing gameplayers is allowed right? You cant bann me for 3th party cus i had an unbann for that already and if you do i should get my money back from the day i had that unbann till the day of my bann. You dont wanne unbann me fine! Let the war begin. You will lose!

Regards

[GM] Radagast
Support Manager
Staff
Posted on: 13 June 2013 06:03 PM
Hi

Your account has been blocked due to breaking the rules. This will not change no matter how many times you ask for it to be released.
Regards
[GM]Radagast
Customer Support Manager

For those who had their account banned for selling or buying Alz/items/account/characters can now get their account back. This is the Cabal AGREEMENT you all read and accepted when you made your account. Duo the flaw inside the AGREEMENT cabal can not bann you for any of these subjects. [GM]Jo, [GM]Renovatio all know that this is true so they stopped responding. But as you can read the ticket [GM]Radagast stays stubborn. I will make a post on elitepvpers.com to continue this thread and keep you guys informed about the process.

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah and here is his blackmail:

[GM] Radagast
Support Manager
Staff
Posted on: 25 April 2013 12:11 PM
On a side note if you had admitted the Alz purchases we had intended to release the account with a fitting punishment in return for some information you could have provided.
Regards
[GM]Radagast
Customer Support Manager
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2013, 21:44   #2

Received Thanks: 1,454
Well, first thing is that you should put that load of letters in it doesn't look good.
Second thing is that you should leave that, u will not win with them, they do not care about you.
And i'm really shocked how fast Radagast was responding to you, when i sent him message about few let we say "crashy" things, he didn't even replied, and i wanted to simply tell them whats wrong
Old 06/13/2013, 21:55   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaArma View Post
Well, first thing is that you should put that load of letters in it doesn't look good.
Second thing is that you should leave that, u will not win with them, they do not care about you.
And i'm really shocked how fast Radagast was responding to you, when i sent him message about few let we say "crashy" things, he didn't even replied, and i wanted to simply tell them whats wrong
They just care about unimportant matters

Anyway, good luck Mr. X Cabal.
Old 06/13/2013, 22:19   #4

EST Soft mailed. Consumentenbond mailed. Forums mailed and got a bann XD Fail GMs
Old 06/14/2013, 10:45   #5

What did u say to Consumentenbond? And what do they say about it?
Old 06/14/2013, 11:45   #6

send him a dog in a box so the dog will kill him if he opens it
serves him right
Old 06/14/2013, 19:55   #7

The automated ban system ?
Old 06/14/2013, 20:10   #8

Nailed it...

Lucky for you to be entertained by that much to the extent of blackmailing them...
Old 11/27/2013, 01:00   #9

Thumbs down down

Old 01/04/2014, 10:53   #10

Kill those GMs
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2014, 19:58   #11

how can i get my acc back?
Old 09/19/2014, 15:54   #12

BANNED ACCOUNT

Dear Cabal GM,

Good Day!

I have this account which has a username of DarkSideSantin in which i've played 4 years ago. Then i was about to open this account when it says that "This account is blocked." How does this happen? I didn't violate any rules of the game. Please help me!

P.S
- I already sent a ticket. I wanna play CABAL again :'(
Old 10/26/2014, 21:09   #13

Same here, i play cabal a long time and one day i got perma. ban. I spend real money to this game and automatic hack system told me so i use 3rd program for hacking so nothing can do now. GL to this **** game. Bye!