Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey Leute , Logitech g19

Discussion on Hey Leute , Logitech g19 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey Leute , Logitech g19

Habe mir heute eine g19 zu gelegt und habe das prob , dass der gameguard sie alle extra funktionen blockt ... kann ich das irgendwie umgehen? zumindest das alles bis auf die G tasten geht oder alles?
Vielen Dank im voraus
Old 05/04/2013, 03:42   #2

I'm not German, but I can understand you a little bit, so your problem is that the functions of G19 got blocked by GG, theres a trick for that, first make sure that the software of G19 is CLOSED, then open Cabal normally, wait until you reach log in screen, then you can open G19 software, have fun macroing
Old 05/04/2013, 15:58   #3

Hm i think it´s fixed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Logitech
03/13/2013 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Does the logitech G11 and G15 keyboards work on 9 dragons I am consider just buyign one of these just for the heck of it cause am tired of looking for free macro to train skill.:mofo:
[PS3] Logitech G25
01/15/2013 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
Hey ich habe gerade mein Logitech G25 an die Playstation 3 angeschlossen und es funktioniert alles außer das Lenken. Die Knöpfe am Lenkrad gehen. Wenn ich in die Optionen gehe und das Lenken ändern will funktioniert das auch nicht. (Also ich bin dann auf "Nach links Lenken" gegangen und habe nach links gelenkt hat er nicht erkannt :( Kennt jemand das Problem?
Logitech X-530
01/04/2013 - Technical Support - 8 Replies
Habe heute die Logtiech X-530 bekommen sofort alles aufgebaut kabel rein usw. wollte das system mit den strom verbinden aber nirgendwo gehen led lampen an ! hab musik an gemacht am pc und regler gedreht höre nix einfach kein strom da !! Alles richtig angeschlossen und habe das kabel vom subwofer im gleichen steckdosen verteiler wie pc monitor usw. das geht alles bitte um hilfe :s
[T] Logitech G15.
08/27/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 8 Replies
^ ! Bietet mir was an CF / EU acc's
logitech G13 and G19?
07/24/2012 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Anyone knows how to get the G-keys and the LCD displays working on win7 home premium 32 bit? On 64 bit you can just restart the software (or just rename the software) and it works again, but on 32 bit that doesn't work any more. and installing 64 bit is out of the question because on 64 bit I cannot multiclient.