Hey guys,I've started to use FUJI's trainre on cabal eu one week ago but I've been encountering some issues like..
When I use NSD too much but not abusing Im always geting d/c..saw Mr.Fuji's tutorial(txt+video) tryed all the values(ms) but still d/c
Hey guys,I've started to use FUJI's trainre on cabal eu one week ago but I've been encountering some issues like..
When I use NSD too much but not abusing Im always geting d/c..saw Mr.Fuji's tutorial(txt+video) tryed all the values(ms) but still d/c
OS:xp 32-bit
Thanks in advice.
set your NSD interval to 300 and you must spam only 1 skill while you are in bm mode to prevent dc...
hello sir fuji i barley need some help
im struggling on this fuji cheat i have
ive already downloaded it but still have this
problem like "AOE not initilaize properly" then i tried
it as administrator still "FUJI TRAINER disconnected" sir
can tell me what to regarding this problem ive encountered . . .
Sir I just want to ask how to use this Fuji trainer, I already downloaded it but when I used this there's no changes regarding to all cheats like lvl, Movement speed and all please hel me and tell me what will i am giong to do? thank you..
[RELEASE] FUJI TRAINER COMPILATION 03/28/2025 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 17879 Replies Freeware Trainer
No Load Required
No Time Limit
MENU
http://i.epvpimg.com/KGPmgab.png
TEST: EP14 Moon Night Cabal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytlO22uZ2bQ
[RELEASE] FUJI TRAINER FOR CABAL [EU/NA/SG Global] 03/09/2013 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 211 Replies Trainer Migration From PH to EU 1.0.0.1456
I used Fuji Trainer Ver. 1.3.0.0
Not tested at all, because i'm lazy to quest and leveling...
I only reached level 2. lol
Trainer Migration From PH to NA 1.0.0.315