Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cabal new character starting location

Discussion on cabal new character starting location within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cabal new character starting location

i am new to cabal and i discovered that different battle style starts at different location and receives different quests.
my question is,when can different battle styles take the same quest and work together in hunting?because im going to play this game with friends with different battle styles and decided to work together in hunting.
plz help me,thx a lot.
Old 04/17/2009, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 20
If I remember right, you can change between the towns on level 3.

Nearly all characters have the same quests, except the tutorial and the later rankup quests which depend on the starttown.
Old 04/17/2009, 20:02   #3

You can hunt with your friends on any maps :

-Desert Scream (WI and BL starting map)
-Green Despair (FB and FA starting map)
-****** Ice (WA and FS starting map)
-Port lux (need class rank 6 to enter this map ; class rank 6 = level 50 Growth quest)
-Fort Ruina (level 65 need , you can enter from level 1 on private servers because you have premium and all map codes)
-Undead ground (level 80 map)
-Forgotten Ruin (level 95 map)
-Lakeside (level 110 map)
-Mutant Forest (level 125 map)
-Ponntus Ferrum (level 140 map)

Also you can enter dungeons together by party

As -Chrome- said you can use the Warp center to change between the first 3 maps at level 3 (you have a quest called The Warp Gate / Center )
Old 04/18/2009, 03:05   #4

i know after level 3 u can switch between town, but the quest mostly is from ur hometown wat (las time i had played til lv 10+),this is wat i experience.

only after lv50 entering port lux,we can work on the same quest?

if we are not from the combination (WI and BL ,FB and FA ,WA and FS),we can only hunt together but not working on the same quest?
Old 04/18/2009, 05:44   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chrome- View Post
Nearly all characters have the same quests, except the tutorial and the later rankup quests which depend on the starttown.
As I said, all classes have nearly the same quests, except their special rank ups / tutorial quests..
Thanks
1 User