Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] AOE, NOCD ETC

Discussion on [REQUEST] AOE, NOCD ETC within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [REQUEST] AOE, NOCD ETC

how do I find the addresses needed?

which tools?
how to know which is the right address?

or where can I find?

To find the addresses is the "memory searcher"

but is detected, need a bypass?

How Can I Do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Confirmed NOCD THQ
11/14/2009 - Dragonica - 5 Replies
Does anyone have the confirmed list of the NOCD THQ skills? I have a BM and tornado and ball doesnt seem to work. thanks
NOCD Gatling
11/11/2009 - Dragonica - 9 Replies
can i get a confirmed yes or no for nocd with gatling, i remember reading somewhere that it worked but when i tried it on the dsee mixed, it didnt work nocd gatling please o_o
NoCD Question?
09/21/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm playing on THQICE with Kane's Awesome DSEEG 1.0 Lite Hack. The NOCD for my Ranger's Gatling Rush seems to be working fine, but the Automatic Firing (Auto Shot System in other versions) NOCD and Unlimited MP does not seem to be working. If NOCD and unlimited mp isn't supposed to work for that skill, please tell me so. I only think that it's supposed to work because it was listed as a working NOCD Skill on a thread on S n o x d. Thanks;)