Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Key Press SImulation Method C++ [DEV only]

Discussion on Key Press SImulation Method C++ [DEV only] within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Key Press SImulation Method C++ [DEV only]

This question is for c++ developers only

i want NO reply to be "You need a bypass" cause thats a bunch of bull... espiecially if my hack is under the same memory space as the actual game is... its an inject DLL.

kk now that we hve got that clear

can someone give me a method for simulating key presses... like a function that isnt blocked or hooked by xtrap

ive tried multiple ways

SendKey
SendMessage
Transmit+Dispatch Message
Peek Message

ALL of with hve been blocked

if no one has a method coulld someone atleast tell me the filename of the **** xtrap driver which hooks and blocks these functions.. so i can block it from loading.... cause this ******* thing is annoying the shyt out of me

thank you in advance

also i know joy2key works with xtrap.. could u possibly tell me the method that it uses to simulate key presses. caus that would be awsome. thank you

also no need to spoon feed me the info just function names thats all and again thank you
Old 03/09/2009, 16:05   #2

Use kaspersky AV security. It detects hidden installation of drivers from GG or xtrap.
Old 03/09/2009, 20:10   #3

alright ty and r u sure u dont know a way to do it?

im currently gonna try it with D3D9 direct input and if that doessnt work then ill do like u said and just block the driver from loading
Old 03/09/2009, 20:18   #4

I think GG also blocks d3d9 input.
Also, Ive read somewhere that removing or blocking the driver will make your client malfunction as it is needed by GG to run properly. If gg cant initialize properly, it closes the client as counter measure.
Old 03/10/2009, 01:07   #5

yeh but this is for cabal NA which uses xtrap... so it should be different. if xtrap still closes the client and it still blocks direct inputs. then ill need to figure out how joy2key does it
ive tried doing a low level keyboard ccallback hook but that was blocked...

maybe a direct hardware hook might work

im not tooo sure tho

also a hardware hook will prolly need me to write my own driver.... *** if i hve to do that then this is just a waste of time lol...

cause ive tried programming my own driver for a screen emulation program one time... and it took soooo long to get it right...

r u sure u dont hve a method thats not block by GG or xtrap... ty

oh btw does autoit work with cabal?? if so do u happen to know the method that they use lol...
Old 03/14/2009, 12:45   #6

most automation doesn't work. AutoIt or AutoHotKey.
Heres an Idea:
try to figure out how G11 keyboards enable to use macro while GG is active.
Old 03/15/2009, 02:13   #7

okay well i looked it up
and all of the g11 keyboards do their macro's hardware based... meaning the keybard comes embedded with its own memory and software once u program the keys to do a certain task it gets written to the keyboard memory. then from there the keyboard just send normal keypress signals... none of it is software based emulation.. but it was a nice idea
Old 03/15/2009, 22:41   #8

well i just ran kaspersky AV and it didnt detect the xtrap driver.... so therefor..... its either a code hook or it fills the sendkey method with nops then fakes the return bytes.

hmmm actually that might be a nice way to bypass xtrap.... fill all the xtrap dll functions with nops (which wont be difficult cause my dll is in the same memory space as the xtrap dll.... then find the case which detects wheather the xtrap watchdog program (xtrap.xt) is still running and fake that... then i could just kill xtrap.xt and possibly unload any other drivers or dlls that hve been loaded into the system by xcrap XD