Dear e*PvP Users,
I wonder if there are any cabal hacks/cheat running purely within kernel-mode ("ring0") release out?
I guess I am gonna have to look into this ring0 stuff very interesting but it's better to wait and see what happens, rather than speculate
I'm pretty sure it's undetectable, but honestly GameGuard have kernel level drivers that run alongside the main anticheat system, which means you must have bypassed cabalmain!. Plus every little mistake on kernel mode/ring0 gives you a BSoD and can destroy your system.
So basically:
~ Ring0 means kernel level, which is having the highest level privilege of your computer. since cabalmain is a ring3 program (doesn't require running as Admin to play), so a ring0 hack would have HIGHER privilege then the cabal game, what does it mean? more power!

~ The entire point of using hacks at a ring0 level is to make them safer and more difficult to detect as well as a cabalmain "safe" version by OmegaArma.

~ Honestly, playing around with kernel-mode rootkits is always dangerous, especially for something as unimportant as a crappy old cabal game.
If you want a deeper explanation see
HERE for the wikipedia entry explaining Operating System Rings.
Discuss Please!
~ Sorry for my bad english but I'm indo german
~
[Credits]~
special thanks to
кev :

^_^