Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Totally NEW TO HACKING..

Discussion on Totally NEW TO HACKING.. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/02/2012, 19:21   #16

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvantaman View Post
Is this bypass thing is a Program ? or a file that CE will use ?

can you give me a Brief Description of these:(especially on how they are connected to each other << this is why I'm confuse)

Cheat Engine
Injectors
Trainers
DLL Files
Bypass
@dvantaman
I think what genesisVI means is not 'what cheats do you know by name', but what he does mean is 'what cheats are you able to find on your own'

By reading your replies I think the answer to that question will be: none

To answer the quoted part:
Cheat Engine: a memory editing software used to scan for addresses
Injectors: a program used to inject DLL-files
Trainers: programs written in some code language using the addresses you found trough Cheat Engine
DLL Files: a (trainer) written in a code language as a .dll file (can be injected by an Injector, mentioned above)
Bypass: a method to 'bypass' the security (gameguard), the public bypasses are all Reversed Engineered clients where gameguard is 'disabled', allowing you to attach Cheat Engine.

In short: You need a Bypass to attach Cheat Engine to find addresses, so you can code it into a trainer, if you make a dll-trainer you can inject it with an Injector to hack without using a Bypass. (this is how they are connected with each other)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2012, 01:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@dvantaman
I think what genesisVI means is not 'what cheats do you know by name', but what he does mean is 'what cheats are you able to find on your own'

By reading your replies I think the answer to that question will be: none

To answer the quoted part:
Cheat Engine: a memory editing software used to scan for addresses
Injectors: a program used to inject DLL-files
Trainers: programs written in some code language using the addresses you found trough Cheat Engine
DLL Files: a (trainer) written in a code language as a .dll file (can be injected by an Injector, mentioned above)
Bypass: a method to 'bypass' the security (gameguard), the public bypasses are all Reversed Engineered clients where gameguard is 'disabled', allowing you to attach Cheat Engine.

In short: You need a Bypass to attach Cheat Engine to find addresses, so you can code it into a trainer, if you make a dll-trainer you can inject it with an Injector to hack without using a Bypass. (this is how they are connected with each other)
So, I can use DLL files + Injectors Alone ?? like this) without the CE , Trainers , Bypass..

Based on the Link Above , I'll just press F5,F6 buttons etc. to work ..

BTW thanks for the info I'll try to find an injector
Old 10/06/2012, 14:57   #18

elite*gold: 0
when you used DLL + injector you won't get DC not unless you used too much NSD but when you used a bypass + cheat engine you will get DC every 3 to 5 minutes and by using this you can also delete the game guard folder without getting any errors and if you don't feel like your safe from getting banned..