Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About banwaves.

Discussion on About banwaves. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/23/2012, 10:38   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbone89 View Post
if dlog has entries of cheat dll or list log dlls, how will they check = (while playing or after exting cabal? ). or can I just replace it , copy new fresh folder of Userdata everytime I'll exit cabal will this help somehow? tnx (I used to clean prefetch & erl files bfore & after & while playing cabal). tnx again
looks like a copy paste from a local trainer grups.
same person? im 100% sure ur that same person
Old 09/23/2012, 13:45   #152

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibonehj15 View Post
looks like a copy paste from a local trainer grups.
same person? im 100% sure ur that same person
What are you talking about? im just asking for posible solution or what to do about this. im confused hay.... (as of now trainer is not yet on the block list)
Old 09/23/2012, 16:42   #153

My log contains "dsrole.dll" which is a OS dll file.Would it interfere with the log check?
Old 09/23/2012, 21:13   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbone89 View Post
What are you talking about? im just asking for posible solution or what to do about this. im confused hay.... (as of now trainer is not yet on the block list)
i just know who u are.
sorry for interrupting :3
Old 09/23/2012, 23:55   #155

so guys. did u get unbanned?? i am still banned after week
Old 09/24/2012, 07:50   #156

sir ! if i have a Deep Freeze in my PC . GM will detect my log ?
Old 09/24/2012, 12:23   #157

Hope this helps...i have deepfreeze on my pc.when i checked if i have a dlog.dat on my CABAL Online\DATA\UserData, i have none.I tried running cabal and logged in,still no dlog.dat. It only appeared when i exit cabal!
Old 09/25/2012, 08:57   #158

my experiences for the past 4 days... i created an account

1st (1 day) with level 50 WA + rank up class (bm2) and uses Crkd wh/ trainer (the one with aoe/range/etc) both are dll(using WA Bm2 doing aoe in mobs and I never use it at MWAR)..after midnight account was blocked (i use the hack after reaching lvl 50)

2nd (3 days) with level 100 WA + rank up class (bm2) and uses Crkd wh/ trainer (the one with aoe/range/etc) both are dll (using WA Bm2 doing aoe in mobs and MWar)..after midnight account was blocked (i use the hack after reaching lvl 100)

3rd ( until this warning cames and STILL using HAX , using may main WA lvl 185 doing alll usual hack stuff (aoe/wh/ nsd , uhmm not using DP hack) but until now my account still active..

i dont knw wat would be my opinion or watsoever...

guys any clue?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2012, 12:34   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhand View Post

1st (1 day) with level 50 WA + rank up class (bm2) and uses Crkd wh/ trainer (the one with aoe/range/etc) both are dll(using WA Bm2 doing aoe in mobs and I never use it at MWAR)..after midnight account was blocked (i use the hack after reaching lvl 50)

2nd (3 days) with level 100 WA + rank up class (bm2) and uses Crkd wh/ trainer (the one with aoe/range/etc) both are dll (using WA Bm2 doing aoe in mobs and MWar)..after midnight account was blocked (i use the hack after reaching lvl 100)

3rd ( until this warning cames and STILL using HAX , using may main WA lvl 185 doing alll usual hack stuff (aoe/wh/ nsd , uhmm not using DP hack) but until now my account still active..

guys any clue?
hmm..maybe they just want to stop people who create new characters and use cheat like there's no tomorrow. All bringers in PH are like this. New char's that they dont care much so they use cheat to get the bringer title. Then again, its just my opinion.
Old 09/25/2012, 16:27   #160

omg banwave 1 striking at mystery cabal (
Old 09/25/2012, 18:41   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowhand View Post

guys any clue?
if u refer to this u'll know how to react.

here's the catch of using that tool. it will always decrypt every dll u used w/ cabal AFTER exiting itself. the logs that will appear wud be the logs that was sent when ur still online. and if u read the whole thread VERY carefully, u'll say, we're a little lucky

if u'll read further u'll see that there is a comment that gives us a little too much of the upcoming ep9's dl.enc w/c holds almost all the existing dll trainers to-date ( only in cabal ). hhmm, scared now? no, calm urself down, coz its not yet ep9 in our server. well u'll just count a few more days b4 ph will patch it. still a plenty of time to farm and get an account transfer

however there are still peeps who's getting banned, and i assume the reason of it, maybe bcoz there names are listed in cabal ph forum's quarantine section ( not all of em but some ). alarmed again? dont bother it. PH GMs are way too lazy in the current event to even check us. and we are actually having some login issues as i speak so relax.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/26/2012, 11:16   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibonehj15 View Post
if u refer to this u'll know how to react.

here's the catch of using that tool. it will always decrypt every dll u used w/ cabal AFTER exiting itself. the logs that will appear wud be the logs that was sent when ur still online. and if u read the whole thread VERY carefully, u'll say, we're a little lucky

if u'll read further u'll see that there is a comment that gives us a little too much of the upcoming ep9's dl.enc w/c holds almost all the existing dll trainers to-date ( only in cabal ). hhmm, scared now? no, calm urself down, coz its not yet ep9 in our server. well u'll just count a few more days b4 ph will patch it. still a plenty of time to farm and get an account transfer

however there are still peeps who's getting banned, and i assume the reason of it, maybe bcoz there names are listed in cabal ph forum's quarantine section ( not all of em but some ). alarmed again? dont bother it. PH GMs are way too lazy in the current event to even check us. and we are actually having some login issues as i speak so relax.
thanks for info master
Old 09/26/2012, 14:51   #163

wow thats weird... my acc has been unbanned... but i cant make trade, buy items from ah, sell items to ah open shop, buy from shop :d weird

catn also drop items on floor... seems like i can mail and use warehause trhats all ;d;d;d
Old 09/26/2012, 18:04   #164

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@Thebuch
Had a similar experience.
Old 09/27/2012, 01:39   #165

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by joxof View Post
maybe, we need Anti Database Logging System a.k.a. Exit hack
Stop giving things stupid hacky names unless you create them.
Thanks
1 User