Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gameguard request

Discussion on gameguard request within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gameguard request

anyone in philippines with working cabal please share us your gameguard..upload in mediafire.than you so much
Old 09/16/2012, 12:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
you mean game guard folder? just delete your gameguard folder and start cabal normally, it will download all the files that gameguard needs
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] esro gameguard
06/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys! Can someone upload his gameguard folder as i get gameguard 114 error, everytime I try 2 launch silkroad. Thanks in advance!:)
(Request) UCE for Gameguard
07/23/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Anyone have a Working Uce or a tutorial toa make it=?. plz post ,-,
GameGuard Bypass Request
02/02/2010 - Shaiya - 10 Replies
Hey guys i need a bypassed game.exe for the new chinese server link is at bottom end i need it bypassed not for hacking buy because i keep getting a game guard still in proses error and its pissing me off please can someone bypass it me. please and thank you. HERE IS LINK FOR GAME.EXE And i am also attaching the game exe to this if you just want that.
[Request]Gameguard Files
10/02/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
Hello, i am working on a project at the moment. I was wondering if anyone has Gameguard Files before 20th of sept, or earlier? Thanks in return.
Request: Need GameGuard killer or etc
08/20/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Guyz, i play on l2Paranoid.com but i cant use walker because of GG i have tried lot's of GG ptach and dll files nothing works has anybody any clue for me ?