Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can someone give me a list of working AOE skills ALL CLASS..

Discussion on can someone give me a list of working AOE skills ALL CLASS.. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can someone give me a list of working AOE skills ALL CLASS..

AS TITLED.. thanks if you have.. LINK it or upload it hir..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Complete List of Class Skills and Pet Information
04/15/2014 - Rappelz - 8 Replies
I decided to make a complete list of all the class skills, since it was tedious to look up the id everytime I wanted to edit a single skill. I compiled this list using a SQL query. Those are the exact values as they are listed inside the database of the 6.1 private server release that was made the last week. There are far more skills inside, like monster skills and items, like return scrolls. I included the race, job, job id, skill id and name. I post it here in a spoiler tag as text, but I...
can anyone give me the list of all the s class cars
09/07/2012 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies
also i want to know if porsche 911 gt2 997 is an s class car
class skills not working
02/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
before i am told use search i been looking useing search for 2 days an all i find is pet skills not working not seen anything about class i am adding a pet in DB from client but once i add the pet the class skills stop working as in buy a skill book an click on it an nothing happens but pet skills are fine DB is chaos an client plz been stuck on this
[List] Working Hacked Skills
04/23/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 122 Replies
Since alot of skills don't work I thought it would be a good list to have. Please post on here any skills that you have confirmed personally to be working with the instant casttime and no cooldown. Working Skill Hacks: Segita Hunter: Wonder Firing - About 4-6 times Triangle Shot - 2-3 times Demo Bomb and Fiore Novas - 2-3 times Crow Wings - 5 times
XP Bugs, give XP Skills to other Class
08/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
Hello, i have a question about XP skills how can i get SM for my Archer :rolleyes: . Some time before I saw a flying trojan, warriors and taos. And i saw trojans using superman. How can i give Xp skills to other chars? Can someone help me or show me the way of doing it? Coz it would be a nice way of lvling ;) CO Server: Emerald