Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Breaking the +15 item

Discussion on Breaking the +15 item within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Breaking the +15 item

Do you get perfect core for cabal ph?
have anyone tried.
is there an oath?
Old 08/08/2012, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
never seen one...i saw transmuting +14 where the description says perfect core gained 0-1...i think its the same with +13 0-1 chance to get and 100% gained when transmuting a +15 equip o weapon...search it at youtube

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Inventory Breaking/Cleanup Guide -Breaking Any Item Without Guilt
08/24/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 12 Replies
For those who are still having problems on inventory spaces, being unable to add any items in their inventory because it is already full or nearly full, here is a guide to free up a lot of space. There are items which could be sold, items which could be broken or both. Sell those unuseful items or break them as you wish to free up your inventory space. Item breaking, of course is thru the use of DK-P Type 0812 or more commonly known as the crafting/breaking machine on your grand chase Menu tab...
Breaking Bad Seasons
09/10/2010 - Movies & Series - 0 Replies
I found Breaking Bad Seasons when it was in the middle of season two, and when I saw my first episode I was hooked like a junkie (no pun intended). Acting, writing, listening, film, all parts of the show makes it one of the most charming show ever. Vince Gilligan (creator) reached a pure genius when it came up with ideas and stories on this show, if you’re not familiar with it, then start a season and then, of course, the period of two and then take an unforgettable season and then watch the...
Breaking the Ice
06/05/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello all, It's been a while since I've visited ElitePVPers. I hope to hold good discussions with everyone and maybe learn something new.
Breaking items?
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
heard abt it when playing CO. how does 1 break some1 items?just keep killing him and reviving ?wouldnt that take 100 yrs to break some1 items? but why some1 would do that?