Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sub-Forums: Foreign Cabal - Discussions / Questions

Discussion on Sub-Forums: Foreign Cabal - Discussions / Questions within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Do you want a sub-forum for Foreign Users to talk in their language?
Yes 7 58.33%
No 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Sub-Forums: Foreign Cabal - Discussions / Questions

Lately i had this thought that it might be a good idea to add a section for Foreign Users to talk in their native language, for example for the Filipinos which want to talk in tagalog (or some can't write in english and need help in their motherlanguage) / turkish / spanish / polish or even asian users.

I do not like to infract users for talking in their native language but it is a bit disturbing if someone starts to write in a different language than the thread was written in.

I'm not sure if it is a good idea or not.

There is only one problem which must be considered, it might be hard to moderate such a section because i won't be able to understand the reported posts (google translator won't translate everything in a clear way).

That's why i want that the community is voting for it and if the majority votes for such a section i will talk to an Admin about adding it.

Regards,
Acid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2012, 22:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Vote for YES !!

I'm very noob in english but this forum teach me so much !!

Thank elitepvpers for the great job

And for Acid, I stay in this forum in long time and I have a question:

What nation are you ?

( Don't lock me Q_Q )
Old 07/08/2012, 22:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyn11089 View Post
Vote for YES !!

I'm very noob in english but this forum teach me so much !!

Thank elitepvpers for the great job

And for Acid, I stay in this forum in long time and I have a question:

What nation are you ?

( Don't lock me Q_Q )
I'm from a german speaking country which isn't Germany

It's not a problem if users can't write in a proper english but it's annoying for other users which discuss usually in english if somebody suddenly starts to write in tagalog or turkish (or any other language).

Anyway i doubt such a section will be added, nobody replied beside you (maybe because they do not understand the purpose of the thread?) and only 8 people voted (including me).

Regards,
Acid
Old 07/11/2012, 18:42   #4

i vote no because why u use native language like a internatioanal forum?it is annoying
and if u dont know how to read english use goggle or something traslate program
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2012, 18:32   #5

If you do this all the topics there will have to be translated to english so that everybody can read them, else half of the topics on this forum aren't usefull for most people here. I think this would be only useful for the Philipinos but since most of them never post anything but stupid question, and the ones that do post useful stuff do speak english, this isn't really necessary... Still, i wanna thank you for asking our opinions
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2012, 23:13   #6

Well thanks to everybody who took place, clearly there is no demand for such a section.

@strontklit: Actually the section wasn't meant for english speaking members, it's more like a discussion section for foreign users and ya seems like there is no need for such a section since almost nobody took part in the pool.

#Closed
#Unsticked
Closed Thread