Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best at PVP in opinion?

Discussion on Best at PVP in opinion? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best at PVP in opinion?

I am thinking of starting Cabal and thought I should do some research before I dive into the game. What is best character for PVP in your opinion? I've had some go for Force Blade, but with many counterarguments. Your suggestions are much appreciated.
Old 12/17/2008, 10:32   #2

question like those should be asked on the official site :

but i will answer you anyway :

Blader = best in pve , good in pvp ( fast skills )
Force blader = great in pvp , good in pve ( great debuffs , big dmg )
Magic Force shielder = best in pvp , sucks in pve ( is the ones that uses cannons and lances and it's build with lots of INT )
Sword Force shielder = sucks in pvp , good in pve ( i don't recommand you this class.. )
Wizard = good in pvp , good in pve ( best at stunning )
Warrior = good in pvp , great in pve ( big dmg )
Force archer = nice in pvp , good in pve ( tho it's my favorite )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/17/2008, 12:19   #3

To me i think it's Forcer Archer,u can shoot from a far,knocking down ur opponent and instally make them ko..but as the lvs gets higher,blader has a skill called Instant Immunity where it resist 100% against knockdowns..and compare to dodging rate,blader can dodge most of the attack while dealing serious and fast damage.

As for warrior,they r quite slow as they skill animation takes some time,but the damage dealt is high.Very high.Wizard is the same as Force Archer,attacking for a far,dealing damage but has the least hp among all the classes.But u get to use different element of the spell to attack ur enemy and knocking them down.

Force blader on the other hand is in the middle of a bladder,warrior and wizard.He can use both magic and sword skill and at the same time has some good buff.Some of them r like enchancing ur movement speed..adding attack power and much more.As said,force blader can be very powerful but it's hard to lv up a good and strong force blader.

Force shielder...i don see anything special abt it except he's holding a shield.Perhaps he can deal high damage while having significant defence..i am not sure abt this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2008, 15:27   #4

sfs in my opinion...1 crit with completer and he remains with lower than 1000 hp
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2008, 21:54   #5

FS = Slow skill, not enough DPS compared to other classes and same def as WA

Pvp 1v1 : FB > WA > mFS > Blader > Archer/Wiz/sFS ( great damage but not enough hp )

Pvp ( chan war style ) : Wiz ( SP+ Bm2, HUGE damage ) > mFS > FA > WA > Blader > FB > sFS
Thanks
1 User