@JCKiki
I think they have some sort of autoban, my WA had a similar pattern: got banned, wrote ticket, unbanned, did not play on it, few days later it was banned again.
Now, since the blocked account section does not respond to tickets That fast, I have this system in my mind:
1. Account gets auto blocked for a few days
2. Account gets auto unblocked after those days
3. GM's now investigate that account
4. They notice that it realy is a hack account
5. Permanent ban
I gave up the hacking for now, doing some Diablo III instead ;D
in my op nomber of dc u get make them bann you for a while i think then count the number of dc's and if it crosses an X of times they will ban u 4 a while
I have 1 question, does character transfer clear character's history?
For example i wanna buy a character via transfer from cheater (but i dont know that he was cheating on character he is selling)
So after transfer should i expect ban?
ONtopic:
From my experience, my friend who was cheating on tg was caught on video, and was banned, i also use some cheats on ch 24 and i also was banned. But another friend was only using safe hax in dungeons, where nobody can see him and nobody was reporting him and he survived recent Massive Ban.
So i think that ppl get banned when they get reported (by red button in special skill or video), or gm catch them when beeing invisible.
I have been hacking on new char, and not very much under the radar but still didnt get warning or ban...
Don't think it is entirely automatic, probably accounts that are monitored for some reason get this automatic check on them?
@Statbar
You have to change name and all the TG points get a reset, so perhaps some other information gets a reset as well, we'll never know. &the red button is just for the show, it does not actualy do anything, as far as I know ;p
@strontklit
or they monitor them after the automatic stuff caught them either way, things have changed, compare it with 6-7 months ago, where we could spam no skill delay for 2 months without having a ban.. wish those times came back;p
@strontklit
or they monitor them after the automatic stuff caught them either way, things have changed, compare it with 6-7 months ago, where we could spam no skill delay for 2 months without having a ban.. wish those times came back;p
Then why wouldn't I be found yet? I am not at all subtile with my hacks on this new account, get DC often and have had quite some EC06 too...
Today my new char got banned, 3 days after create. I used aoe on ch 24 to exp faster, some people blinked around me but i dont think that they reported me. Maybe GMs started "cheat hunting"
@StatBar
could be, but that's why we always suggest to not use such a stuff in public maps ;P and actualy, playing legit does have his positive sides as well, it's just sooo boring from 100-160!