Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Assist

Discussion on Looking for Assist within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Looking for Assist

I need some good free program to edit my mp3 songs to jukebox's format.

Thank you for the time.
Old 04/21/2012, 02:25   #2

Was it that hard to google it?

Old 04/21/2012, 09:15   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Use Audacity.

Dont use online converters, because besides the fact that u have to upload the song they're also slow, just makes it a ***** to wait on.
Old 04/21/2012, 10:32   #4

don't use any conventer -.-

rename the .mp3 format to .ogg and work...
Old 04/21/2012, 13:28   #5

Received Thanks: 1,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by qweasd_24 View Post
don't use any conventer -.-

rename the .mp3 format to .ogg and work...
u realise that just renaming the file doesnt make it actualy that format ?
Old 04/22/2012, 15:44   #6

Yeap i know, but if he only want to hear sound from jukebox, that metod is best

I do it every time and it works )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can you PLEASE Assist me i really need you....
03/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all this is my 1st post ever and i am hoping i can get a little help. I will be as specific as possible here, i am running window 7 x86 and i am playing the original Silkroad, i have the latest IBOt version 1.1.36 i am getting an error but no notice as to what it is. I have followed these instructions :Added Hackshield and Run SRO Hackshield to programfiles(86)/silkroad,added edxsilkloaderDll5.dll and edxSilkroadLoader5 to the same folder,PHmediapatcher is also in the folder....
Please Assist me :)
11/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Okay so I have my character, a two hander, fighting things in order to level my other character. The problem is,sometimes the other character dies and i need to know step by step how to make IBOT switch to the rod that I have in my inventory and ress him. I think I've done most of it right, because when the other character dies my guy stands there and it says i cant do it because im wearing things that prohibit me from ressing. So i need to know how to make it switch to the rod to ress and...
Aoe assist mit lv 60 1o1 assist machen
08/27/2010 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Hallo wollte fragen ob man mit lv 60 oder höher seinen aoe assist auf 1o1 assist staten kann mit event reskill und lvlt man mit einem aoe assisten schneller auf lv 60 als mit einem 1o1? weil will einen neuen assisten anfangen weil ich denk das ich damit schneller auf 60 komme als mit meinem 1o1 lv 48 auf 60
Please Assist!
10/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Dear Fellow Asskickers, I recently went on a mission to find the latest bot to level myself with. The ONLY one I got to work was COtobo, but it has no autohunt or autoleveling feature. -_-' Just my luck. Basically, ScriptVessel is easiest for me to use, but I haven't found a working one yet. I read great success posts, but the luck of me isnt so good. I know how to crack it perfectly if I have the codes, but everytime I put in the first code, inject it and open conquer, and...