Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

leveling 160 WA

Discussion on leveling 160 WA within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
leveling 160 WA

hello people

i have 160 WA on cabal eu, and i have no cooldown, no delay,aoe. where would it be the best for me to exp? pi/ic2/chaos arena/somewhere else? i heard some people exp in aos1 too, but are there good exp?

thanks
Old 03/29/2012, 16:20   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I would go Ic2 fire traps/lightning traps or PI inside a wall (which isn't really working well with a WA).

They did level a lot in Aos1 with the Oath of something (which got removed from the cash i believe?).
Old 03/29/2012, 17:03   #3

what about ic2 library? is there worse exp for 160 wa than fire traps?
Old 03/29/2012, 17:25   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
I would go Ic2 fire traps/lightning traps or PI inside a wall (which isn't really working well with a WA).

They did level a lot in Aos1 with the Oath of something (which got removed from the cash i believe?).
Oath of Sacrifice got removed, yes.

And well, even if you have wallhack, I would never ever use AOE in public maps.. Because there only has to be 1 GM by accident on that map, and you will get a ban (this is what the most people don't understand, they go for mass exp.. but they don't understand that public maps = interrupting other their gameplay, this will get posted on forums like ''AOE hackers rising'', a lot of those threads = Action taken by GM's)

Just use it in dungeons. For 120-130 go ic1, 130-160 ic2, 160+ just run any dungeon you want, for example ic1 full runs for alz, if you do this, you will gain some level eventualy. In my opinion, after 160+ you should not focus on leveling, but on gaining alz to get some good gear as main goal and down the road you will pick up some nice exp else well.

Conclusion:
-don't use hacks in public maps, ever
-exp in ic1 from 120-130
-exp in ic2 from 130-160 (it takes me 1 level an hour after 150+)
-160+ focus on getting gear (perhaps stick at TG max 169 level for a while, gain some Wexp)

PS TG = public map = no hacks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/29/2012, 17:32   #5

bartbilf, what if Equipment is no problem, im a FA 160. Id really like to get to 170 fast.

how can i do it.
Old 03/29/2012, 17:33   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Oath of Sacrifice got removed, yes.

And well, even if you have wallhack, I would never ever use AOE in public maps.. Because there only has to be 1 GM by accident on that map, and you will get a ban (this is what the most people don't understand, they go for mass exp.. but they don't understand that public maps = interrupting other their gameplay, this will get posted on forums like ''AOE hackers rising'', a lot of those threads = Action taken by GM's)

Just use it in dungeons. For 120-130 go ic1, 130-160 ic2, 160+ just run any dungeon you want, for example ic1 full runs for alz, if you do this, you will gain some level eventualy. In my opinion, after 160+ you should not focus on leveling, but on gaining alz to get some good gear as main goal and down the road you will pick up some nice exp else well.

Conclusion:
-don't use hacks in public maps, ever
-exp in ic1 from 120-130
-exp in ic2 from 130-160 (it takes me 1 level an hour after 150+)
-160+ focus on getting gear (perhaps stick at TG max 169 level for a while, gain some Wexp)

PS TG = public map = no hacks!
That's correct, using hacks on public maps or tg will get you banned in most of the cases.
Old 03/29/2012, 17:46   #7

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor5336 View Post
bartbilf, what if Equipment is no problem, im a FA 160. Id really like to get to 170 fast.

how can i do it.
Well, most probably not the fastest way to do it (like PI, but I am against using hacks in public maps..), is to just run dungeons. Probably IC2 is still the best exp gain (perhaps try out aos2 if gear is no problem, only did it once, it had a huge amount of mobs in the middle)

Honestly, after 160+ I do not care what level I am. I just gather some exp while running dungeons (which then is my main goal).