Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

block HP regen

Discussion on block HP regen within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
block HP regen

anyone knows how to do it? pm me pls
Old 03/13/2012, 21:38   #2

Why? You aren't that gullible are you? Why would HP/MP regen even have anything to do with packet rejection for no skill delay. I dont even..
Old 03/13/2012, 22:44   #3

just want to give it a try. no harm trying right

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] block ip ou block mannequin in events
08/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
There are some missions and events where you do not want the player not involved more than one time, wanted to know if you have any action to block the ip or mannequin, so the player participates only once in the game
prem block or ip block
10/11/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
hello guys i did in fusion c/l hack and the gm cought me and blocked me prem and ip and now when i log in any account new or old or even if not mine it auto get block .. i got this problem me and my friend i solved the problem in my pc becuase i`m using wireless net so i just turned off the modem and on it again and now everything fine but my friend using desktop and he's with cabel net so what he can do to solve his problem ? we tried to off the modem and on it again didn't worked...
Block or no Block that is the question
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey guyz,I was wondering do i get blocked even after i delete/rename<move> the error sender and delete the dump folder im thinkin to make a new wiz and bot it up but i cant afford to buy silk on that acc coz i just spent my allowance on my main so do i get block or not or maybe help required thx in progress ...:mofo:
NO MORE BLOCK POSTS end BLOCK HACK
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Go here -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/complaint-area/218 508-kikichan-2moons-rf-mod.html <- this post is for SHOW PEOPLE what is going in 2moons HACK SECTION.
UCE Sp regen buf and auto sp regen but all times full sp Uce adress
08/29/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
hi Forum ALL persons i searcing all times auto and full sp regen UCe adress HElp pls