Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help about CE!I got detected!!

Discussion on Help about CE!I got detected!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Help about CE!I got detected!!

Im playing NA Cabal.I read a lot of topics. Almost ppl just show how to do this or that with CE but they never think about bypass and a noob like me will never done the guide they show if i can not bypass for CE.Dam it. I tried 1000 times to bypass even when i bought Cabalrider premium,CE doesnt adapt with CabalRider. CE got detected everytime i log in cabalrider and open CE. Any idea will be appriciated.Thanks a lot.(If u guys dont help just get out this post and dont ever tell me " you fking dont no how to read")
Old 10/10/2008, 19:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
use cabalbot (paid version). it bypasses GG/X-trap.
Old 10/10/2008, 20:19   #3

please dont make 2 identic threads ... i wont report you cuz you are new and i think/hope mods will delete one of your threads
Old 10/10/2008, 21:03   #4

lolz thank u for helping, i accidently post double and can not delete ^ ^ hope someone will delete it.
Hey Semgwapo, how can i buy Cabalbot? i just bought Cabalrider lolz but i dont care to buy Cabalbot.