Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hilfe! Weißt nicht wie ich ein class rank up mache !!!!!

Discussion on Hilfe! Weißt nicht wie ich ein class rank up mache !!!!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 346
Hilfe! Weißt nicht wie ich ein class rank up mache !!!!!

Ich bin am verzweifeln !!!!! ich bin lvl 92 und bin immer class rank lvl 10 *heul* !! und habe nichtmal denn combo skill ARGHHH!!! Wenn mir igend jemand im forum erklären kann wo ich diese quests finde und wie die erste quest heißt für den combo skill!!!! WÄRE SEHR NETT Bin wirklich am verzweifeln !!!

PS : Spiele aufm Cabal Extreme server

Edit: ich meine die class rank up quests !!!

In English : I am in despair !!!!! I'm lvl 92 and am always class rank lvl Heul * 10 *! and did not even because ARGHHH skill combo! If someone in the forum where I can explain these quests and how to find the first quest is for the combo skill!! WOULD VERY CUTE I really am in despair!

i mean the class rank up quests !!!
Old 09/21/2008, 17:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
You have to do the quests for your character first. Normally you have to talk with the officer first and then you do the quests which follows. (f.e.: you have to do all the quests which are listed under Force Archer if you are a FA, press h to open the quest log - I hope it was h.) And then you can do the Rank Up Quests.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2008, 17:56   #3

Yet it my problem i must find training armor glove for the core alchemist but i dont find !!! arhhh..... plz help

Edit: i must killing the scorlugs to find the training armor glove but they dont drop it !!!!
Old 09/21/2008, 18:05   #4

elite*gold: 0
kill more of them or flame your server cause buggy
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2008, 18:44   #5

elite*gold: 0
TroggloFigther droppen die, steht leider falsch im Quest, da steht glaub ich Scorlugs or Trogglo das oder sollte ein und sein.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2008, 14:39   #6

TYTYTYTYTYTYYTY DD ENDLICH ICH DANKE EUCH !!!!!!!!!
Old 09/22/2008, 14:54   #7

elite*gold: 20
Question answered - *closed*
Closed Thread