Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the perfect build for warrior??

Discussion on What is the perfect build for warrior?? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What is the perfect build for warrior??

Help me guys... what is the perfect build for warrior????????????
Old 09/07/2008, 02:57   #2

pls next time ask your question here :

cause just for this easy question you don`t must open a new Thread i think
( I know the section call "Cabal Main Discussions / Questions" but ...)

And i think the best is for Warrior when you give so much int and dex to equip all Swords and Armours after that all on str ( If you mean with "perfect build" the best stats ^^)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2008, 06:33   #3

get the recommended stats for the last weapon and armor(e.g mithril,there is 2 more weapons next to mithril but i haven't seen it yet and forgot the name) and if all the stats are met,put the remaining stat points to str..

@GR1MMJ0W
just enhancing your answer and thanks for promoting our help desk..
Old 09/07/2008, 07:43   #4

on warrior you need up just INT!!! max INT and you will own!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2008, 11:27   #5

you could find your answer at in Class discution - Warrior....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/07/2008, 12:21   #6

elite*gold: 20
Use please first. You will find many threads and build discussions about the class Warrior in Cabal. Or/and follow the link from kiro4kuro.
*closed*
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread