Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

upgrading wih a hig success rate without using SGK

Discussion on upgrading wih a hig success rate without using SGK within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
upgrading wih a hig success rate without using SGK

Sir/ Maam
is there someone who can help me there how to upgrade items in cabal without using SGK and with a hig success rate or failng im tired of upgrading im tired of failing, is there a cheat or technik on how to ups withou failed, coz i`ve heard that there some player that upgarde there items to +15 without using SGK. thank you and sorry for my english
Old 01/06/2012, 09:48   #2

ask them
i don't think thats posible. but better try ur luck
Old 01/06/2012, 10:34   #3

Hope it will help this.

Actually i got this on some players also who share their experience on how to ups weapons and armor without sgk. I myself experience upgrading Mithril Blade 26cdi from +7 to +10 even my boots from +6 to +10.
first, aside from the one you want to ups u need another item to be ups also. For example if you want to ups Mithril Suit with any class and options you need also another suit of any item like shadowtit suit or osmium helm or etc....
then ups first the lower grade item. here is the technique, if the lower item succeeded in upgrading 1 level then, upgrade it again until it fails...if it fails then that is the moment you upgrade the higher item you have. Once it is upgraded set it aside first. Do some intervals like after a few hours or minutes. do not ups it continuesly, so that success rate is high. Hope this will help
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/06/2012, 10:41   #4

just do the crossfingers moves
Old 01/06/2012, 12:29   #5

@stingray sir thank you for the help i will try it,
Old 01/06/2012, 22:47   #6

I heard there is a guy from PH that has 100% enhance hack, but it's for EU, and doesn't share it with anyone even for 100 euro
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2012, 13:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrStingray View Post
Actually i got this on some players also who share their experience on how to ups weapons and armor without sgk. I myself experience upgrading Mithril Blade 26cdi from +7 to +10 even my boots from +6 to +10.
first, aside from the one you want to ups u need another item to be ups also. For example if you want to ups Mithril Suit with any class and options you need also another suit of any item like shadowtit suit or osmium helm or etc....
then ups first the lower grade item. here is the technique, if the lower item succeeded in upgrading 1 level then, upgrade it again until it fails...if it fails then that is the moment you upgrade the higher item you have. Once it is upgraded set it aside first. Do some intervals like after a few hours or minutes. do not ups it continuesly, so that success rate is high. Hope this will help

You're luck abuser !
Old 01/07/2012, 16:16   #8

Does that recommendation actually work?
I feel like it is simply luck and that "technique"
is just like normal +ing.
Old 09/14/2012, 18:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelrider View Post
Sir/ Maam
is there someone who can help me there how to upgrade items in cabal without using SGK and with a hig success rate or failng im tired of upgrading im tired of failing, is there a cheat or technik on how to ups withou failed, coz i`ve heard that there some player that upgarde there items to +15 without using SGK. thank you and sorry for my english
is there someone who could take the cheat back??
Old 09/14/2012, 20:13   #10

you can upgrading with a high success rate without using SGK if it's client sided.
try to edit cabal.enc and you will know it's client sided or server sided
Old 09/15/2012, 21:42   #11

use perfect core, it will not fail hahaha!
Old 07/10/2013, 05:21   #12

i think we nid expence more money to become a better character in our server.. that is
Old 07/10/2013, 10:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MstrStingray View Post
I've tried that before, it doesn't really work. I don't believe in "Luck" it's just a number's game, the more cores you have the more the chance of making it +15. and btw it is always possible that there will be an upgrade hack, but I think it will never be public.
Old 07/14/2013, 07:37   #14

try ur luck!
Old 07/15/2013, 12:18   #15

if you don't want to spend 5b for perfect cores/etc, your only hope is luck